Seeking Incest, female MC

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
Hey,
I'm looking for daughter/father or daughter/mother games, with the daughter as the main character.
So far I found "Good Girl Gone Bad" (minimal), "Big Kuyash" & "Intimate Relations".

TIA.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Im not into female MCs so i cant vouch for it but ive seen "I love Daddy" being mentioned alot,you might wanna give it a go.
I can vouch for it, to this day, as far as completed games go, it's my absolute favorite. It has 10 different endings and its worth it to see them all. Ofc, it's ren'py, so not a big deal to skip past any repeated parts of the game.

If you want to play a game clean, no spoilers, just look up Coceter Chronicles, and play it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vis Major: Awakening has planned incest, but hasn't gotten there yet.

Those 3, and inimate relations, which you've already played, are the only ones I know of that don't look like they'll suck

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
Meltys Quest
There are 2 scenes with the father and you can get pregnant by him. There is also fun with the mother and sisters.

Reactions: vitkren

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
I can vouch for it, to this day, as far as completed games go, it's my absolute favorite. It has 10 different endings and its worth it to see them all. Ofc, it's ren'py, so not a big deal to skip past any repeated parts of the game.
Dialogues are sometimes really bad and to long but it fixes what you need.

'Sage Project' and 'Coming of Age' have elements of this but are basically 'retard in leecher town'. So a lot of off-topic H for you.

Reactions: vitkren