Identify incest game (bro/sis mutual masturbation and voyeurism)

JinxDefusing

Jun 18, 2021
hey pervs I need your help.

Sometime within the last year, a dev posted a sneak peek of an incest game that he/she was working on. This initial post included maybe 10-15 minutes of gameplay. MC is female and lives with her older brother and parents. One night, she can't sleep, and she accidentally overhears her parents fucking or something like that. She sneaks up to their room and cracks the door open a little bit, then proceeds to watch them fuck. She is totally innocent and she didn't fully understand what was happening, but had a vague idea, and it turned her on. IIRC, her older brother catches her being a depraved voyeur, and decides to watch along side her.

Then she notices her older brother got hard and is rubbing his dick. She doesn't totally understand this either, but just let's it happen. The siblings end up spying on their parents again a few nights later, but this time, they engage in mutual masturbation. This is where the version that I played ended. It was the first time the dev introduced the game, and I unfortunately forgot about it. I have no idea if more work was put into it. I am assuming the answer is yes, because the quality was pretty high. This dev was not fucking around.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Even if the game was abandoned, I would really enjoy playing this very early build again.