Seeking Incest Game with Male Targets?

SoleneSoleil

Jun 4, 2020
I've been enjoying incest games recently, but it's almost always with your mother or your sister. I'm really craving games where the target is instead a male family member. Any recommendation?
Also, I'd rather the sex be consensual over coerced, but I'm open to both. Thanks in advance

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I've been enjoying incest games recently, but it's almost always with your mother or your sister. I'm really craving games where the target is instead a male family member. Any recommendation?
Also, I'd rather the sex be consensual over coerced, but I'm open to both. Thanks in advance
Well, if you're looking for M/M incest, you won't find it. Incest games with male pursuits are female protag games like A Wife and Mother and Life is Hard where you play as the Mom. AWAM has some scenes with the son and daughter but no sex yet, and Life is Hard is still fairly new and doesn't have much content yet.

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
I think you can find some version of that via the TFgames site. But, you cant search directly for it, as the search paramters on that site sucks hard. 95% of the games also includes transformation, so in the few games with possible m/m incest, protagonist would at some point turn shemale or girl... wether before the sex.. again, youre shit out of luck on search parameters.