Seeking incest games sister/mother (Not replace relationship text )

Faccount

Jun 12, 2019
I played few incest games so far and all use the interchangeable relationship names and call it a incest game just to get more audience .

Is there any incest game where characters act/play/talk according to their relationship with the main character?

Thanks

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I played few incest games so far and all use the interchangeable relationship names and call it a incest game just to get more audience...
Or they don't want to get kicked off patreon as incest isn't allowed. Man of the House and Milfy City maybe, incest patches seem to work better than the relationship naming method.

So far Haley doesn't use a patch or anything, but they are starting to push their luck now things are progressing.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
oh i didn't know that, incest patches changes the story or just change the relationship? (ex boyfriend to brother ect)
Just the relationship usually I think, they just seem to make the dialog flow a little better (could just be my imagination though).

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Mostly the games with "change relationship" and incest patches have the characters act according to their relationship. Becouse the games are mostly made like incest games, they just can't have that stated in Patreon, so the "landlady" is acting as mother and "roommate" as sister. Then the patch is enough to make it perfect.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Some games are already signed, but I would like to suggest you mine,.
It's in real early stage, and for the moment, to not have discussion with Patreon, the family characters aren't blood related (but in future will be the incest patch).
here the link: Slip Over Time

see you