Seeking Incest games that take the taboo seriously

TheBentMusket

Sep 28, 2021
Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to this site, although I have been playing adult games for a few years now. One fetish that I'm really into is incest, and for me the most attractive thing about incest is the taboo nature of it, with the couple having to hide their relationship from close friends and family, or face terrible consequences. I've played some of the top incest games on the site, and have honestly been pretty disappointed. Most of them don't take the incest seriously at all and the couple make no effort to hide their relationship from others.

Two games I've enjoyed that somewhat took incest seriously were Haley's Story and Summer Scent, where the couple had to hide their relationship from friends and family. I know that the Patreon ban on incest has made it difficult for devs to make a serious incest game, but I felt that those two games did a great job of taking the relationship seriously even with the ban. Does anyone have any recommendations similar to those? I'm mainly looking for B/S and M/S games as I find F/D games to be a bit too creepy, even for me.

May 17, 2020
Any games similar to WVM or MNF, Cellular Shift, Through Space Time, Tales from Unending Void, Savior.
Do anyone know games similar to these if so send me a pm on the game name and also if you can what game is is similar of these named games Thx in advance

TheBentMusket

Sep 28, 2021
Pretty disappointing that there's not been any recommendations yet. Are serious incest games really that rare?

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
Pretty disappointing that there's not been any recommendations yet. Are serious incest games really that rare?
yep pretty much rare cus most of the games that i played so far they only took it serious at the beginning once they already tasted the forbidden fruit they just didnt care about it at all

Haywire7

Dec 1, 2018
Would like to know what you’ve already played so I don’t list those, but I’ll try and do my best.

Midnight Paradise - Great renders and animation, okay story, really slow development time unfortunately. But the characters do make an effort to cover the incest up. Has B/S Older and Younger, as well as M/S and a little Aunt and Nephew.

Summer With Mia 2 - The first one is not great as they really don’t care about the incest being revealed and it turns into a fuckfest of threesomes, but it does provide context for the second game and introduces the characters. The second game which I’m recommending here is faaaar better, yes they’re hiding the incest and trying to bury their previous escapades from other characters, and it probably doesn’t require playing the first. Contains B/S and soon enough A/N.

Heart Problems - This is a pretty underrated one in my opinion, the animations are fantastic. The incest is mostly taboo in this one. Still needs content for a couple of characters, but will mostly focus on A/N and Cousins.

No More Money - A pretty good game, but still hasn’t quite reached proper content with the characters that are related. This is one to keep an eye on for the future for when the Mom and Sis get more scenes.

Life in Santa County - Contains every usual bit of incest excluding F/D which you’re after. For the most part it seems like it’s taboo with few exceptions. Might not be exactly what you’re looking for but worth checking out anyway.

Those are a few that come to mind where the incest is an active taboo in the game, and most of them will require a patch to make it so that the characters are related. Once upon a time I would’ve recommended Lust Theory (formerly known as Echoes of Lust), but that game devolved terribly and the taboo pretty much disappears despite being there to begin with. I’m also not even going to bother mentioning Milfy City lol.

Reactions: TheBentMusket

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Maybe Guilty Pleasure? Starts out with it being a secret and being worried about consequences. In recent updates a few others know the secret. Updates for it happen often but they're very short.

Could try Young Again but this has a unique premise so read about it first to see if it works for you.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
yep.. specially for B/S..

the few examples i know of are all F/D..

you might want to try long live the princess though.. its a fantasy game. but at least theytry to conceal the incest til a certain point of the story..but its not exactly what youre looking for... but its wrth a look.