Seeking Incest games where you ACTUALLY corrupt your family

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
Hey guys, I'm looking for games where you ACTUALLY corrupt your family. Whenever i ask this question, people seem to mix up corruption incest games for just any game where you can fuck family members.

I want to be able to actually CORRUPT them, meaning I don't want the characters to randomly be horny and want to fuck the MC from the beginning of the game. They should be normal people, who relasitily don't intend to or want to fuck a family member right away. I want my decisions/story to ultimately lead to progression to where they succumb to the corruption and then eventually fuck you whether it be willingly or forced. Thanks!

Some incest game I already played and liked with real corruption:
-Big Brother: Another story
-Bad Bobby Saga
-Snow Daze
-Duality
-Dreams of Desire
-Milfy city (older sister route)
-Indecent Desires (aunt route)
-My cute roommate
-The Gift Reloaded
-Raptus
-The spellbook
-Man of the house
-Sisterly Lust
-Raptus
-Extra Life

And here of some example of games I DON'T WANT where the family members are already horny since the beginning or are already open to sexual acts:
-Midnight Paradise
-Power Vacuum
-Depravity

MegaV

May 30, 2017
The best game of this type but it's one hell of a grind to start from the beginning again is Loser

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
The best game of this type but it's one hell of a grind to start from the beginning again is Loser
Loser is the perfect incest game pace-wise imo. But I cannot stand grinding from the beginning every time the game updates.

zerberr

Jan 7, 2017
Subculture has long and rather grindy mother and brother corruption route, but I personally like it a lot. Shame it's long abandoned

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Depraved Awakening
  • Double Homework
  • Imouto Paradise series
  • The Noblemans Retort
  • Doctor Amana: Sexual Therapist

Reactions: Mkkkijj