Seeking Incest Games (Windows and Android)

DeathBozz

Oct 9, 2018
Hey guys,

You've probably seen a lot of these game requests of the same topic but I'm looking for incest Games that preferably has mother-son brother-sister or aunt-nephew. Also I really hate those 2d pokemon quest type games. Games like milfy city and dreams of desire. I've seen that these types of games are rare to come by as the developers are experienced and have funding but if someone can recommend me any games like that you'll have my gratitude.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys,

You've probably seen a lot of these game requests of the same topic but I'm looking for incest Games that preferably has mother-son brother-sister or aunt-nephew. Also I really hate those 2d pokemon quest type games. Games like milfy city and dreams of desire. I've seen that these types of games are rare to come by as the developers are experienced and have funding but if someone can recommend me any games like that you'll have my gratitude.
Incest games are not rare on here knock yourself out.

Reactions: Jahh76

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Games that preferably has mother-son brother-sister or aunt-nephew.
No Dad/Daughter or Uncle/Niece?

Long Live the Princess
The incest content with your sister had not yet occured on the last update I played, but it is one of the better games out there that does contain b/s incest. It's a fantasy setting with several different attractive female characters to magically corrupt, in a way that's similar to Dreams of Desire, but with a unique and more satisfying mechanic.
Sisterly Lust
3 sisters and your mom are yours to spend time with in this game. You are a young adult who was separated from your mom and 3 sisters as a result of your parents divorce. Your wealthy father recently passed though, and, at the funeral, your mother invited you to live with them as you decide what it is you want to do with your life. Each sister starts out as a set of basic personality traits, but what Perverteer has done with them is turn each experience into something truly great, as he builds on those personality traits a full, fleshed out character with their own wants, needs, and motivations. Mom is also kinda special, one of very few M/S relationships I actually enjoy exploring in these games (I'm more of a siscon myself). There are also a number of non-related ancillary characters to have fun with, each with their own flavor. The sexy sub(s), the slut, the slightly older sexy alternative coworker, the hot foreign fling and her mother (plus optional watersports on these two), definitely fun anytime you get some of this extra flavor.
View of Family
The Dev on this recently came back with a new update, can't wait to see him continue it as it was one of the first Life Sim type games I actually enjoyed. In it you have your mom, your two younger sisters, your aunt, your cousin, and a couple other girls. This is another where I quite like the relationship with the mother character, I think what both of these do well is have the mother recognize you as a man, and not her "sweet baby boy" who needs his "mommy".
Timestamps
I haven't gotten far in this, and it's probably because the game focuses way too much on the mommy, who isn't seeing you like a man, but eventually when I'm ready to go back to it I can't wait to get more out of the sister, Veronica, as well as the childhood friend(?)/old fling. Plot-wise, it's very similar to Dreams of Desire, except rather than ancient orders and mind control magic, it's shady military project and time travel.
My Sister My Roommate
Due to you having an androgynous name you and your twin sister get assigned to the same dorm room, lucky you. What's better, your sister is determined to get you laid and a total slut herself, as the game goes on it seems to get clearer and clearer that she sees you as a man. It's only a matter of time until she's honest with herself, and you. On top of the sister, there are other ladies in this game who are both sexy and intriguing. I can't wait for more.
Apartment 69
This game only just started, and it's probably going to take some time before another release, but it's one to keep an eye on. The dev is also behind Parental Love, an amazing incest game that, the only reason I'm not suggesting is you excluded dad/daughter (though now that I think about it, your sister, their aunt, is also in the game and you're fucking her). This game is, like I said, just getting started, but it's already got potential. Beware, one of the girls, in fact, likely the main girl, is a trap, but it seems to me that you're able to just be friends with her if that's not your thing. It has both your sisters, and your mother, who I think is probably one of the most attractive while still looking like she might be old enough to have a kid in college mother's in all of adult gaming (She doesn't have the exaggerated features most games give moms)​

Waifu Academy
This game features both mom and your half-sister, as well as a whole school full of girls who you will make yours in your quest for vengeance over what the school did to your father. In this game you play as a bit of a villain, though likely the lesser of 2 evils. Some of the acts in this game actually go a little too far for my tastes, but I understand them narratively.
F.I.L.F.
This game is very similar to Milfy City, as seems to be the case for all ICCreations games, he is often in direct competition with ICSTOR. Mom, Sister, Aunt, Cousin, and a few other ladies are at your disposal, including a couple hot strippers and possibly the mayor? The game is really just gearing up, can't wait to see more from it.​

DeathBozz

Oct 9, 2018
No Dad/Daughter or Uncle/Niece?

Long Live the Princess
The incest content with your sister had not yet occured on the last update I played, but it is one of the better games out there that does contain b/s incest. It's a fantasy setting with several different attractive female characters to magically corrupt, in a way that's similar to Dreams of Desire, but with a unique and more satisfying mechanic.
Sisterly Lust
3 sisters and your mom are yours to spend time with in this game. You are a young adult who was separated from your mom and 3 sisters as a result of your parents divorce. Your wealthy father recently passed though, and, at the funeral, your mother invited you to live with them as you decide what it is you want to do with your life. Each sister starts out as a set of basic personality traits, but what Perverteer has done with them is turn each experience into something truly great, as he builds on those personality traits a full, fleshed out character with their own wants, needs, and motivations. Mom is also kinda special, one of very few M/S relationships I actually enjoy exploring in these games (I'm more of a siscon myself). There are also a number of non-related ancillary characters to have fun with, each with their own flavor. The sexy sub(s), the slut, the slightly older sexy alternative coworker, the hot foreign fling and her mother (plus optional watersports on these two), definitely fun anytime you get some of this extra flavor.
View of Family
The Dev on this recently came back with a new update, can't wait to see him continue it as it was one of the first Life Sim type games I actually enjoyed. In it you have your mom, your two younger sisters, your aunt, your cousin, and a couple other girls. This is another where I quite like the relationship with the mother character, I think what both of these do well is have the mother recognize you as a man, and not her "sweet baby boy" who needs his "mommy".
Timestamps
I haven't gotten far in this, and it's probably because the game focuses way too much on the mommy, who isn't seeing you like a man, but eventually when I'm ready to go back to it I can't wait to get more out of the sister, Veronica, as well as the childhood friend(?)/old fling. Plot-wise, it's very similar to Dreams of Desire, except rather than ancient orders and mind control magic, it's shady military project and time travel.
My Sister My Roommate
Due to you having an androgynous name you and your twin sister get assigned to the same dorm room, lucky you. What's better, your sister is determined to get you laid and a total slut herself, as the game goes on it seems to get clearer and clearer that she sees you as a man. It's only a matter of time until she's honest with herself, and you. On top of the sister, there are other ladies in this game who are both sexy and intriguing. I can't wait for more.
Apartment 69
This game only just started, and it's probably going to take some time before another release, but it's one to keep an eye on. The dev is also behind Parental Love, an amazing incest game that, the only reason I'm not suggesting is you excluded dad/daughter (though now that I think about it, your sister, their aunt, is also in the game and you're fucking her). This game is, like I said, just getting started, but it's already got potential. Beware, one of the girls, in fact, likely the main girl, is a trap, but it seems to me that you're able to just be friends with her if that's not your thing. It has both your sisters, and your mother, who I think is probably one of the most attractive while still looking like she might be old enough to have a kid in college mother's in all of adult gaming (She doesn't have the exaggerated features most games give moms)​

Waifu Academy
This game features both mom and your half-sister, as well as a whole school full of girls who you will make yours in your quest for vengeance over what the school did to your father. In this game you play as a bit of a villain, though likely the lesser of 2 evils. Some of the acts in this game actually go a little too far for my tastes, but I understand them narratively.
F.I.L.F.
This game is very similar to Milfy City, as seems to be the case for all ICCreations games, he is often in direct competition with ICSTOR. Mom, Sister, Aunt, Cousin, and a few other ladies are at your disposal, including a couple hot strippers and possibly the mayor? The game is really just gearing up, can't wait to see more from it.​
Thank you so much for these suggestions!