Seeking Incest Games with fast progress and a supporting family! Like "I love Daddy"

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
So I recently played "I love Daddy" and I have to say that I liked the fast progress in the relationship and I liked that the mother was totally supporting the daughter to go after the father.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I want a where not only the MC wants a relationship with his/her family, but some other member of the family wants the family to be closer as well. It doesn't really matter who you play in this family, but I am more up for only one male character in the family.

As always I would prefer 3DCG-games without NTR.
I am also up for a BDSM theme in it.

Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: night night

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
So I recently played "I love Daddy" and I have to say that I liked the fast progress in the relationship and I liked that the mother was totally supporting the daughter to go after the father.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I want a where not only the MC wants a relationship with his/her family, but some other member of the family wants the family to be closer as well. It doesn't really matter who you play in this family, but I am more up for only one male character in the family.

As always I would prefer 3DCG-games without NTR.
I am also up for a BDSM theme in it.

Thanks in advance :)
The perfect game for this suggestion thread:

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
The perfect game for this suggestion thread:
Yeah that game is already quite high on my list, but I didn't know it would fit in like this. Now I really need to check it out earlier. Thanks for suggesting it :)

Reactions: Papa Ernie

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Parental Love also fits this bill, imo, though the wife/mother seems to be in need of convincing, there are other people who support.
Yeah Parental Love is a quite nice game. And I think that even the mother will support an incest relationship in the future. I just hope that there won't be too much drama from outside of the family. Like every second male character is an asshole in this game...

Reactions: $@~ and Backdoorman

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
as much I want to add something to this I since I loved the game after I played it.

commenting to get notification from the thread if there other games like this that I missed

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Thanks this sounds interessting. Will try it. :)
Whilst i'm a fan of Iccreations I wouldn't start with Incest in Paradise. His first two games Incest Adventure and The Artifact are good. Whilst there isn't a "supportive right from the start" family member in either of them it doesn't take long for family members to start finding out about each other and being supportive. Incest in Paradise is a combo game using all the family chars from both previous games, but is currently on hold whilst Icc works on FILF. A word of warning, IA, TA and IiP are all rpgm games only Filf is renpy. I warn because for some ppl rpgm is a deal breaker.

Reactions: $@~

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Whilst i'm a fan of Iccreations I wouldn't start with Incest in Paradise. His first two games Incest Adventure and The Artifact are good. Whilst there isn't a "supportive right from the start" family member in either of them it doesn't take long for family members to start finding out about each other and being supportive. Incest in Paradise is a combo game using all the family chars from both previous games, but is currently on hold whilst Icc works on FILF. A word of warning, IA, TA and IiP are all rpgm games only Filf is renpy. I warn because for some ppl rpgm is a deal breaker.
Thanks for clarifying this. I was wondering, if I should start with the other games first.
And I am actually not the biggest fan of RPGM, but at least I will try the games first before deciding, if I like them or not.

I'd like to try Filf as well, but something was with this game that I didn't like right from the start, but I am not sure what.

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
hey man. this thread interests me. i can't give you any idea, but can take ideas from you. if you find a game in your tase, can you write it here so that i can try it too?

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
hey man. this thread interests me. i can't give you any idea, but can take ideas from you. if you find a game in your tase, can you write it here so that i can try it too?
Of course, I will do that :)

Reactions: skazy
Feb 12, 2021
are there also black family games?
YES!!!! this is VERY much needed!!! i LOVE incest games, but they're practically always white families...there's the occasional "family friend" black woman, who might even have a daughter, that the MC gets to have fun with. i know there was 1 game where there was a black woman with 2 daughters, 1 was a friend of the MC's youngest daughter, n the other was dating the MC's oldest daughter, n the MC worked with the mom (wish i could remember the name of it now).

but iirc, there was only 1 h-scene, when the MC threatened to blackmail the mom w/a video he had of her n her older daughter, n didn't involve either of her daughters, so no actual incest w/black women. i've been searching for/playing VN games for several years now, n have yet been able to find a single one with a black family...would be especially hot if it involved HARDCORE bdsm, with the MC being EXTREMELY rough with his wife n daughters, including bestiality.

"Bully" was on the right track, but wound up being disgusting b/c it kept focusing on cuckolding white sissy boys, forcing them to eat men's cum out of women...UUUGGGHHH (not to mention the racist hate scene that got it banned...i'm pretty open-minded, but that was beyond disgusting, n some straight-up nazi stuff going on); n didn't have any black girls getting fucked by the black men.

finally, generational incest would be the ultimate turn-on, w/the MC fathering girls w/his own daughters, then fucking them in order to produce more daughters, so he could then fuck them to carry on the family line, etc etc...with 18 years b/t generations, you could wind up having a 72-yo MC fucking his 18-yo great-granddaughter!! :sneaky::WeSmart::devilish::PogChamp::love: