Seeking Incest games with Female lead

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Why aren't there many good Incest games with female lead where you seduce your family members? If there is then why haven't i played it yet? Looking for suggestions.

Reactions: Yujinosekai

SlLePER

Dec 30, 2017
There are only a few I can think of
  • - as the poster above said is the main one. It is good, but to get the most out of it you should try most or all of the paths with a walkthrough after the initial run
  • - sister
  • AIF game by Goblinboy, multiple protagonists, lots of incest, but the seduction part as such is minor. Has bestiality but it is mostly optional and easily skippable. Like most of Goblinboy's games really good, if you can get over the format and the kinks included.
  • has a minor optional subplot with dad
  • and a lot of japanes yuri games

Reactions: DrackDrap

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
There are only a few I can think of
  • - as the poster above said is the main one. It is good, but to get the most out of it you should try most or all of the paths with a walkthrough after the initial run
  • - sister
  • AIF game by Goblinboy, multiple protagonists, lots of incest, but the seduction part as such is minor. Has bestiality but it is mostly optional and easily skippable. Like most of Goblinboy's games really good, if you can get over the format and the kinks included.
  • has a minor optional subplot with dad
  • and a lot of japanes yuri games
Nice. Thanks. Aren't Yuri just girl on girl action? Oh! i don't want lesbian stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: LittleSisterLover

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
A wife and mother and Jessie
Theyre beyond .1 stage but not that much. Very well coded and written so far though im pretty sure jesse is going to jump the shark (IE oh look someone experienced lust.. they will now have sex with anyone or anything at the drop of the hat.) << ps i hate that shit

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
A wife and mother and Jessie
Theyre beyond .1 stage but not that much. Very well coded and written so far though im pretty sure jesse is going to jump the shark (IE oh look someone experienced lust.. they will now have sex with anyone or anything at the drop of the hat.) << ps i hate that shit
A Wife and Mother is good, and already into part 2