Identify Incest harem game where one of your sister has a bad model that makes her look like a zombie

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
It's a typical incest harem game, where you fuck your family, your neighbour, their family, your sister's friends, their family, your father's new wife and everyone with two legs (haven't finished the game, but maybe 4 legs too, IDK).

As far as I can remember, you grew up with your father, but his new wife tries to take over all his possessions and gets rid of you.

You go back to your mom's who is the mother from Dreams of Desire, I think, or similar. Old looking, not very attractive, but with huge boobs.

One of your sister's is a blonde bombshell, but for unfathomable reason she's shy and wears her hair in a ponytail with huge glasses. Also the rendering for her is attorcious in the first few versions of the game, and her skin and her skin is zombie pale white.

• Angry
Reactions: daloo semoose

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Where The Heart Is

The story doesn't quite match, but it matches the shy zombie sister with glasses thing, which would be a big coincidence if that happened in multiple games.

Last edited:
Reactions: amBest

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
TY! I was exagerating a bit on the story. Also I dind't get far at all. I just fast forwarded through the game to see content length and read a line here and there. Then I waited for like a year for more versions to come out.

• Angry
Reactions: daloo semoose