Seeking Incest Impregnation Hentai Games with emphasis on taboo

riceboi6966

Nov 9, 2021
Just played Haramase Simulator and really enjoyed the dialogue with "Kazumi".

Tsundere or antagonistic older sisters are preferred, but I really want games where the sister (or mother) has a similar reaction to the taboo nature of incest as Kazumi does in Haramase Simulator. Situations like where they straight up reject incest ex: "I said, no more inbreeding!" or are surprised/confused ex: "What? You really want to knock up your sister?" or when the sister teases about the possibility of impregnation sex ex: "If that was inside me then I'd definitely be pregnant. Too bad that will never happen!"

I've only encountered this sort of dialogue in Haramase Simulator and a few chatbots but I'd really like more recommendations. Visual Novels, Games, Text Games, basically anything is fine so long as the dialogue has a simillar feel to what i described above. Hentai art is preferred, but I care more about the situation than the art.

yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
Lab rats 2 has good taboo dialogs (I think), that is if you can somehow figure out how the mechanics work. I most of the time end up cheating the stats so I don't know how good the progression is. It is also WIP so in time it might get better.