Seeking Incest Lezdom

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
As in description. I'm looking for some games with female protagonist that has incest lezdom. Preferably mother daughter :p
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: KingArthur101

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
... the Mother at least had Sex with a Man one Time.... so... :p only option would be sis-lez-dom.... but i don't know such game. Would be kind of funny though

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
May 14, 2020
... the Mother at least had Sex with a Man one Time.... so... :p only option would be sis-lez-dom.... but i don't know such game. Would be kind of funny though
Lezdom doesn't require either of the parties to be Lesbian (bi would work fine, technically not even needed). Also plenty of lesbians that found out their sexual preference after getting pregnant/given birth so your comment doesn't make all that much sense. Having sex with a man once doesn't make a lesbian less lesbian.

Durisaz

Apr 18, 2021
Jaike
Two Sisters looks great, but is literally 5 minutes long.
I'm not a fan of futa, but it seems to fit. Maybe I'll check it out, thanks.

Reactions: Jaike

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
I specifically remembered this post from the many times I searched the forums for 'lezdom'.

if stepmom dominating stepdaughter works for you, maybe check out my game, Stepmother's Maid

Warning though, it has ryona (violence)

Btw, patreon has a no incest policy (and other policies against rape-type art too), which is part of why games like that are rare (also, for some reason unbeknownst to me, lezdom just isn't that common in hentai and eroge games)

Apr 7, 2019
You can always try Corruption by Mr. C.

Though the English -especially early on- is rough it has a number of scenes that fit the bill.