Seeking Incest mom/son game probably

kudosinichi29

Feb 3, 2021
Im looking for a game where mom and son moves into new apartment, it had very hd renders or 4k, it has a mini cleaning game where you need to look for specific things, and there was a scene in game that mom got drunk and bl*ws son thinking it was her husband? i think. and every chapter update, there was a change in the house look. graphic update maybe. pls help me

kudosinichi29

Feb 3, 2021
prolly but il check it out first thanks tho
not the game sadge, i do remember it wasnt cleaning mini game, it was unpacking, and it was like find the specific item. and i remember a scene where the mom got drunk and blows the son thinking it was her husband, the game has amazing render.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
not the game sadge, i do remember it wasnt cleaning mini game, it was unpacking, and it was like find the specific item. and i remember a scene where the mom got drunk and blows the son thinking it was her husband, the game has amazing render.
Idk dude. Many of the things you said are also in the game Life in Santa County. Moving to new house, high quality renders, cleaning the new house, mom getting drunk. I can't think of any other game. Maybe there is someone who knows. I was wondering too.

-Minaa-

Dec 23, 2017
I'm quite sure it could be C-Plan, sadly abandonned, in the the beginning of the game there is a scene with your mom where you celebrate and after being too drunk she mistakes you for her husband (your dad) and you being drunk too, you just give in, something like this.
C-Plan