Seeking incest relatiopship in the house outside of the mc

ximordant

Nov 16, 2018
a game where you play as a son and you find out or the game shows you that your sister and father are doing it

or

a game where you play as father and you find out your children are doing it

something like that even if its a female MC but the idea is there is an incest relationship in the house outside of the MC

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Unfortunately, this seems to be quite rare. In Doors there are a few scenes indicating that MC's mother and older sister have a sexual relationship that predates MCs involvement. The main focus is on MCs developing sexual relationships with his family members though. Ravenous has the MC walking in on his mother being eaten out by his younger sister, which acts as a catalyst for the rest of the story. I can't think of anything on this website else with incestual relationships in MCs family that are not caused by MC having incest first.

Oh, of course there is also the trope where MC learns that their parents are/were related. I'm not counting those.

Reactions: Yngling

ximordant

Nov 16, 2018
Unfortunately, this seems to be quite rare. In Doors there are a few scenes indicating that MC's mother and older sister have a sexual relationship that predates MCs involvement. The main focus is on MCs developing sexual relationships with his family members though. Ravenous has the MC walking in on his mother being eaten out by his younger sister, which acts as a catalyst for the rest of the story. I can't think of anything on this website else with incestual relationships in MCs family that are not caused by MC having incest first.

Oh, of course there is also the trope where MC learns that their parents are/were related. I'm not counting those.
i played a game i forgot the name of it the MC was the mom she sees her son and daughter kissing that's the idea of what i am looking for

ximordant

Nov 16, 2018
i played a game i forgot the name of it the MC was the mom she sees her son and daughter kissing that's the idea of what i am looking for
also i remember playing a game a while back where the game indicates that the sister of the MC and the father were fucking

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Unfortunately it's quite rare.

I suppose that a lot of people would consider such a scenario NTR, which is generally not considered compatible with the incest harem trope. Probably that's why a lot of devs don't want to touch that stuff.

Personally I think it's not NTR as long as it stays in the family but maybe that's just me.

If you consider a male MC and are looking for lesbian action between the sisters or between the mom and the daughters, then there is a bit more choice.