Seeking Incest Rpg where you can add the familly member to your group(party) ?

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
I just realized that i never saw an Incest rpg game with the option to fight side by side with the sister/mother/etc. Like those party from rpgmaker games. That would be cool.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I just realized that i never saw an Incest rpg game with the option to fight side by side with the sister/mother/etc. Like those party from rpgmaker games. That would be cool.
A Zombie's Life (sort of).

Reactions: SAO321

padder

May 5, 2018
I was trying to find a game for you, but I had to give up. Its a japanese VN with gameplay, basicly you have to use your mouse to control your char, and push rivals off of a board, or avoid getting caught etc. In the game you can have sex with people you beat, including your sister. Your goal is to impregnate them, and I think you are backed by a goddess. They can help you once you clear them, as can your children. It was pretty entertaining and kinda hot.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Im 80% certain you can gain some of your family members as party in Eiyuu*Senki.
Peasant's Quest has a portion where MC adds his succubus daughter to the party... Imagine this! At level 8 she had more MP than the lvl 22 MC and she gets an AoE stun, an AoE spell and a powerful 1 target spell plus some healing spell