Seeking incest sharing games

215303j

played it but looks more like ntr and the guy of the club cuck the mc
Not really: Every time you get to choose to keep the money or hand over the mom.
There is definately no emotional relationship between the mom and the mafia guys.

kfy

Apr 27, 2017
Glassix, Take Over, and Love and Vice are all games that have this kind of content. Take Over/Love and Vice especially have quite a bit of it.

Oct 19, 2022
A Family Venture by @WillTylor seems to fit with what you want, at least it will in the future. One of the early choices in the game is a friend at school asking you to share your mother. You can say yes and go down that path or say no and keep her yourself. The results of this choice are not yet in the game so I can't say how NTR it will be but since it's a voluntary choice I'm hoping it's more along the lines of what you want.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-v0-02b-willtylor.24965/
I played this game totally but there are only 2 scenes with friend and his mom i want this type of games more

PompousOne

Aug 10, 2023
Desert Stalker has one scene where you can tell/make your wife, daughter, or both to go service your friend. And there is a lot of sharing between your wife and daughters. But I don't think he is still updating it?

Reactions: bosa43

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Genex Love -> can share sister with best friend (limited to tricking her into giving him CPR only right now. May be more in the future)