increase save slots per page

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
For renpy is there a mod to do that or is it easy to make a universal one? 99% of the games use the (default?) 6 save slots per page and there are plenty out there that require multiple slots and it can get very annoying to flip pages.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
For renpy is there a mod to do that or is it easy to make a universal one?
No, and no. Doing a mod that should works for most of the games is possible, but it would mess, sometimes pretty badly, with the others.

99% of the games use the (default?) 6 save slots per page and there are plenty out there that require multiple slots and it can get very annoying to flip pages.
There's Ren'Py games for which I have up to ten parallel routes, how is it annoying exactly ?

If the game follow the default save/load page structure, just click on the name page (the "page 1", "page 2", etc. on top of the screen), and replace it by "X - whatever route is stored on this page" ; with "X" being the number of the page, and optional.
And if you still fear to save on the wrong page, use one of the many universal mods enabling the console, open it and type:
Code:
MyRoute = "whatever name you gave to this route"
watch MyRoute
You'll have the route name constantly displayed on the top right corner of the screen.

Reactions: damien_sensei

LP Chad

Mar 9, 2020
I would like to know how to do that too. I would be more confortable with more slots per page.