Request Tool Ren'Py Increase speed of auto-forward?

T00L75

Sep 16, 2022
Is there any Tool/Mod/method for me to increase the speed of the auto-forward feature in Ren'Py?

Apologies, I've tried to search F95 but can't find anything. The fastest selectable auto-forward available by the slider in preferences is just way too slow. (Who reads that slowly?!). Is there a way for me to increase the speed?!

Reactions: avitapilos

avitapilos

May 22, 2022
Is there any Tool/Mod/method for me to increase the speed of the auto-forward feature in Ren'Py?

Apologies, I've tried to search F95 but can't find anything. The fastest selectable auto-forward available by the slider in preferences is just way too slow. (Who reads that slowly?!). Is there a way for me to increase the speed?!
did u find the solution man?

DD-MegaDoDo

Jun 13, 2023
Have you seen ? If it is possible, the answers here. I just don't know if this is for devs only, and if not, where do these files typically live?

Let me know if you figure it out. I'm trying to enable auto-forward with voice assistant. Some games have this enabled out of the box, but must don't which I find odd...nonetheless, I know it's possible.