Others Completed Incredibles: Indestructible Force Part 1 [v1.0.3] [Wexeo]

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Zoctongo

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
cover.png

Overview:
It's been a while since Dash started training away from home, he missed his friends and family, he couldn't wait to start doing superhero stuff in his town.....
But like in all worlds where there is no perfect order..... when he returned, only a lot of trouble awaited him.:Kappa:

Attention
!!!!!!Very important! I use a new export format, and it reduces the size of the game, and also... it makes open access to all media of the game, so now if you need a picture, you can just get it in the game folder)!!!!!!!
The game is available online, go to itch.io​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-01
Release Date: 2022-02-01
Developer: Wexeo - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.3
Language: English/Russian
Other Games: IBoobs1 - IBoobs2 - LustfulArena
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Сhangelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win32
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extra:

void_7.png edn_game (24).png edn_game (10).png edn_game (6).png edn_game (12).png Elastika_Bed_7.png In_Game_1.png GIF 23-01-2021 3-41-34 am.gif Screenshot_5.png Floor_1 (10).jpg Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_7.png gif_stroke_2.gif floor_2 (7).jpg In_Game_2.png GIF 07-12-2020 5-23-24 pm.gif Screenshot_10.png

Last edited:

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
hmmm let's see how much stuff is here..
PS:Not much, but what did you expect from a 0.0x, game play is ... different? there is animations, as well as some placeholder artwork, over all, too early...

Last edited:
Reactions: ChaseMcDickBall

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I mean, I get wanting more content and I know Wexeo has had a track record with at least two other games. But... he did at least complete Lustful Arena? So I'm willing to bet this could actually go the distance.

Aug 22, 2017
I mean, I get wanting more content and I know Wexeo has had a track record with at least two other games. But... he did at least complete Lustful Arena? So I'm willing to bet this could actually go the distance.
Yeah, but the ending is animated pretty bad.
Give me PSTD actually, i don't wanna come back.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Played it but feels too early to rate. Art style is nice but looks very unfinished. It has potential once content is added and art is refined. The English is a bit poor too

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes