Others - Completed - Incredibles: Indestructible Force Part 1 [v1.0.3] [Wexeo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

david123

With each update the dev seems to be ruining the game more and more. I had high hopes the first few updates then the gameplay and story took a dumpster dive. Now he is removing characters and features.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Alkemides

By the end (which comes much earlier than what it suggests at first) it seems the dev had no idea where to go with this one.
    It is supposed to be a satire I guess but it is just an incoherent mess.
    I hate to give bad reviews, but this is not worth the time.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

TheRealBrucewayne

story is lame, artwork is ... uhhh... just no... I Tried it, I wasted my time, never ever ever again. It tells me I need 200 Characters... this game is not worth it. So i will write random stuff to fill it out
  4. 4.00 star(s)

lucifer66666

(Review as of 0.0.6)

This game has potential but this game is also is its infancy like 5 minutes of gameplay but what there is shows of the two female characters and personally said I really like it.
    The in-game characters look surprisingly nice the story`s intro is fine its a more of a wait and see there. No game play as of yet just showing off basic things like the house so I dont have any idea will be there a RPGesk play style or a move around scenes style of game we will have to wait and see.

But all and all this game has potential and i wish nothing but the best for the game developer and the game it self would be looking forward to turn this 4 stars into a 5 my friend.