Mod HTML Incubus City - Unofficial Enhanced Edition [v1.2.5] Final [CrimsonSamurai]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Incubus city logo.jpg

INCUBUS CITY UNOFFICIAL ENHANCED EDITION

Overview:
Hello to all of you!
This is my modded version of Wape's Incubus City. Been adding some new scenarios, along with some changes to the models used and some text changes to some of the scenarios.
It's my first MOD ever, so I hope you enjoy it. I intend to keep adding more content in the future and to keep it updated.
Incubus City was entirely done by WAPE, I don't own it. I just modified it and added some new stuff made by myself.

Hope you guys enjoy it! Any feedback is appreciated.

You can find the Official Game and WAPE Blog links here:
Incubus City Official Release

Updated:13/03/2022
Game/Creator: Incubus city / Wape
Modder: CrimsonSamurai
Mod Version: 1.2.5
Game Version: 1.11.8
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Changelog:

Installation:

Download:
- -

Last edited:

FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
CrimsonSamurai
I've been getting some broken image links. The booty calls in particular seem to have problems, here's an example:
images/in/jeannie_sex.none

It looks like it's trying to point to the top level instead of the customary subfolders (also, a quick scan didn't find any image with that name anyway)

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
So the wiki kinda sucks and most achievements are impossible to achieve. ANYONE have an updated walkthrough? The marriage section is completely jacked up and makes ZERO sense, and some of the endings/beginnings need eachother FIRST before getting either one?

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
CrimsonSamurai
I've been getting some broken image links. The booty calls in particular seem to have problems, here's an example:
images/in/jeannie_sex.none

It looks like it's trying to point to the top level instead of the customary subfolders (also, a quick scan didn't find any image with that name anyway)
Hey there! Thank you for poiting that out. Most likely it has to do with the fact that I changed some images and gifs. Can you please send me a screenshot of the error so I can fix it ?

thanks in advance

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
So the wiki kinda sucks and most achievements are impossible to achieve. ANYONE have an updated walkthrough? The marriage section is completely jacked up and makes ZERO sense, and some of the endings/beginnings need eachother FIRST before getting either one?
As far as I know the wiki is the only walkthrough available. But maybe if you search in the game official page here on F95 maybe someone posted a guide there.

FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
Hey there! Thank you for poiting that out. Most likely it has to do with the fact that I changed some images and gifs. Can you please send me a screenshot of the error so I can fix it ?

thanks in advance
I don't have screenshot handy just now, but let's see if I can describe it better.

Forgot, I also had this noted as dead link that wasn't the same type as above:
images/in/daughter/d3/meet.jpg
Looking at the folder you seem to have the same contents as the 1.11.7 main game which shares this deadpath. Older releases of the game have the missing file (I compared my file which was 1.11.3 incrementally upgraded to 1.11.7 against the 1.11.7 native folder and the upgraded copy has d# folders and component files whereas the complete release is missing them like yours).

Also, I noticed that there seems to be a bar scene associated with the baker, but I can't seem to find a way for that to trigger. Would you be able to give any pointers? EDIT: Found it

Last edited:

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
I don't have screenshot handy just now, but let's see if I can describe it better.

Forgot, I also had this noted as dead link that wasn't the same type as above:
images/in/daughter/d3/meet.jpg
Looking at the folder you seem to have the same contents as the 1.11.7 main game which shares this deadpath. Older releases of the game have the missing file (I compared my file which was 1.11.3 incrementally upgraded to 1.11.7 against the 1.11.7 native folder and the upgraded copy has d# folders and component files whereas the complete release is missing them like yours).

Also, I noticed that there seems to be a bar scene associated with the baker, but I can't seem to find a way for that to trigger. Would you be able to give any pointers? EDIT: Found it
Glad you found the scene :)

As for the missing files, yesterday I managed to do a quick check and found the issues you mentioned. I think most of them are from the official release, but I will look into it as soon as I can and correct them. Some of them can be related to the images I changed.

Thanks for pointing them out.

And what did you thought of my scenario? Did you like it?

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Hello Guys!

Just wanting to let you know I've updated the mod. The update itself doesn't add nothing new, it was just to correct a issue with some images/videos that wouldn't show or were missing in some cases.

This was possible thanks to FauxCount that brought the issue to my atention.

Anyway,

I've already updated the links for the download. Hope you guys enjoy it.

CrimsonSamurai

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Can this mod be used with the extended edition mod?
Edit: ignore the extended edition mod was merged with the main game a while ago

Last edited:

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
I really liked the first scene (at the house), but I think the second scene is more targeted at people other than me.

Also, thanks for the quick fixes on those image paths :)
Glad you liked at least a part of the scenario. :D

I’m the one that thanks you for pointing those issues out. :)

Deleted member 4345349

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Afaik you are the first modder to add some actual violent content to the game, even though vanilla is full of it. Well done, hope you can keep it up!
Thank you Hypermode! :)
I'm actually trying to step it up a bit further with the violent content on my next scenario. Trying to finish it as fast as possible, so you guys can enjoy it too.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote