Mod HTML Abandoned Incubus City - Unofficial Extended Edition [v1.5] [GrimUrzine]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019

Incubus City cover.jpg

Overview:

A fan-made extended version of Wape's Incubus City. Primarily, you'll notice a lot more GIFs added to the game, as well as two new scenarios. I do not own Incubus City, I'm just a guy who wanted a bit more from the game and started adding lines of code.

Link to Official Incubus City: https://f95zone.to/threads/incubus-city-v1-5-3-wape.20812/
Title: Incubus City - Unofficial Extended Edition
Developer: GrimUrzine
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Full Changelog:

UPDATES:

DOWNLOAD

Win:
- -

Last edited by a moderator:

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019
We both have our plans to merge them, but we've decided to let them sit separately for a while. I also like a lot of new things in 1.6.
UEE 1.6 is definitely on the way, but not that soon : ))

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019
Where is the midnight fence?
At first, he is a random encounter, but your chance of encountering him raises with every token you find. Eventually, if you have enough tokens, you'll unlock him in the menu. There's a guide on tokens .

If you don't want to go through that and you just want the good stuff, I made a save for you with the fence unlocked

Reactions: fruitloopxyz

FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
The fence wont let me buy from him. I can only sell. Is there some trigger that needs to be met for him to sell?

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019
How do you get the stream girl?
View attachment 268407
Hi! Unfortunately, the stream girl is not in this version. I got a sneak peek I tested for bugs and errors and I sadly forgot to remove her images and gifs from the folder. Fragments of the scenario's code can be found in the .html but in this version it's in a very early stage.
It's @Wape 's work, not mine. I think IC 1.6 is just around the corner, though. She's in there.

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
it's on the 1.6 not the U.E.E. I find three way to get her: 5+ brutallity or buy gear for the rape way.
Tip 25 / 500 / 500 TV executive for the soft way.

Reactions: Nathan3

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
@snoopy2468 As Grim suggests, I am uploading IC v1.6 right now and should post it within the hour. Save games are shared between versions so you can travel back and forth between both games mostly seamlessly.

(I think you will even retain possession of items that don't even exist in the other's version, though you won't have those items appear for use until you play your game in the version it came from again.)

Reactions: GrimUrzine

GrimUrzine

Feb 1, 2019
Hello everyone. Just dropping in to tell you that I added a new pseudonym, Alchemist , which adds all 3 potions without the need to go to the midnight fence. The reason why it wasn't included to begin with is that I couldn't get it to work until today.
I also added an extra image to the motel girl condom scene, and I added a few more lines of text.
I updated all 3 links. Have fun !

Reactions: FauxCount

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
Hello everyone. Just dropping in to tell you that I added a new pseudonym, Alchemist , which adds all 3 potions without the need to go to the midnight fence. The reason why it wasn't included to begin with is that I couldn't get it to work until today.
I also added an extra image to the motel girl condom scene, and I added a few more lines of text.
I updated all 3 links. Have fun !
Great Job!! I really like your two new scenario, good chunk of pron! Any plan for more?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote