1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
1 question please, I recall that while this thread had the "complete" tag, 1 or other new version still appeared. This meant that many mods, most noticeably the CrimsonSamurai ones weren't compatible, since they used an older version of the game (which meant the html file wasn't fixed). This still remains, or was fixed since last patch? Thanks in advance.

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
1 question please, I recall that while this thread had the "complete" tag, 1 or other new version still appeared. This meant that many mods, most noticeably the CrimsonSamurai ones weren't compatible, since they used an older version of the game (which meant the html file wasn't fixed). This still remains, or was fixed since last patch? Thanks in advance.
CrimsonSamurai's and GrimUrzine's mods were standalone, and released as such. The scenarios they added were integrated in the base game in one of the occasional updates you mention.

GrimUrzine made some changes to Wape's scenarios which weren't integrated though, like more uses for the red/blue/purple potions. GrimUrzine's mod was updated to base game version 1.9.9, but the download is no longer available. One of the better versions of the game; not much has been added since and what has been added includes CrimsonSamurai's stuff.

The game is best experienced without CrimsonSamurai's additions, as those scenario's aside from having terrible writing are also entirely out of character for the Incubus (and disabling fan-made content in the Settings also disables GrimUrzine's iirc).

Last edited:

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
two questions:
  1. what happened to incubus island
  2. what do each of the mods on the main page do? all is there is the uploader's name and the mega link but no description

Reactions: JoeAngel

kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
So, does anyone know what it takes to trigger the Slave market to get more girls?
Because I swear to god I've seen them get 3 more girls in some runs, with their own descriptions like the original 5, but I don't know what triggers it.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
So, does anyone know what it takes to trigger the Slave market to get more girls?
Because I swear to god I've seen them get 3 more girls in some runs, with their own descriptions like the original 5, but I don't know what triggers it.
God, it's been a while but I think you might have to buy all the original slaves and then come back? Either that or trade them a specific girl I'm not quite sure.

Klangkugel

Sep 2, 2021
You need to have like 26 hypno and then bring the smith family to the market.

RenHazima

Apr 13, 2024
Yes, more than one time.
On my last round I did the following:
  1. Raped the thief
  2. Raped the woman in the park
  3. Raped the drunken women
  4. Seduced the girl in love
  5. Helped to commit the murder, raped the girl and killed the wife
  6. Seduced the girl on a date
  7. Seduced the babysitter
  8. Seduced 3 of the sisters
  9. Got Shotgun Wedding
On my 2nd run:
  1. Raped the thief
  2. Raped the woman in the park
  3. Raped the drunken women
  4. Seduced the little troublemaker
  5. Raped the bar girl
  6. Seduced the girl in love
  7. Seduced the girl on a date
  8. Helped the jealous wife, raped the woman, took the car and ring
  9. Seduced the babysitter -> Got the ending.
Are the in order or...i mean tried doingi t like this and the "Arrested" ending, should you kill the girl you rape in the park?

fomeki6933

Jun 29, 2020
two questions:
  1. what happened to incubus island
  2. what do each of the mods on the main page do? all is there is the uploader's name and the mega link but no description
1. .
2. Except for the "enhanced" and "extended" which are standalone games they're image replacements. The scenarios added by the UEEs were added to the base game already. GrimUrzine's was the good one and he made some additional changes Wape's scenarios, but it's based on an ancient version of the game.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes