vince638

Oct 12, 2018
@Zeph Cheap is pretty hard to get.
You have to seduce at least 13 girls, including the drunk's roommate, Kendra (the other girl you can meet while at the frat party, if you go back down) and the bar girl's friends ('down on her luck', bring some coke). You need to goodsex all of them, and Jeannie/Kate require very high sex skills (level 9 or so? @Wape the goodsex logo doesn't show up yet in their event). You also need to impregnate at least one random slut you contact through texting, which is rather unreliable until you have high inhuman level.
And if you're unlucky, the ending will hit the looping bug Drakavius and I got. Probably best to wait for a fix.

@Drakavius I went in the console and manually emptied the viableWifeArray (then pushed the right entry in the allwivesArray to get their card).

@MLS61 The more you play the more the game unveils itself.
Keep trying to fuck girls differently and soon you'll see what you can do.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
So the ending looping bug: I gotta say sorry about that guys, it's really annoying. I actually encountered that problem, thought I fixed it, but apparently re-introduced it through my clumsiness. I'll try to make a fix for that today.

@vince638 Just one question about your specific experience - you say it said Falia's name when you got married. Had you married her already in a previous playthrough? Nevermind Vince, just looked at my code. I made a real schoolboy error. (To anyone interested in Twine: I forgot to encase a <<link>> in a <<capture>> to keep the variables right.)

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I still cant figure it out. So I fuck the 4 main sluts. Then I impregnated at least 2 online text sluts and fucked another like 7 of them trying to get pregnancies. I still only get Looking to the Future. Cheap must have some absurdly specific flags.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Update 1.7.1 wherein I hopefully fully fix that issue:

@Zeph The requirements for sluts marriage are a tad specific, I slightly lowered the seduction score in the new version. Probably worth noting, you need to be the prince to pull this off.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someone said they had an issue marrying Lizzie. The thing with her is you have to send her to Wade and make her a whore.

Sort of like how the princess ending requires you to upload a video of her.

@vince638 You're right, I should address that.

europe1

Aug 9, 2017
In fact, to try and guarantee you'll get a wedding related ending, try only fucking women who can get the ending. The cougar, The drunk, The Girl Down on her Luck, The baby sitter, Girl in the motel, Thief, etc. That way you can build up your sex XP and then by the time you get Trouble Maker all set you wont have to worry about it. Hell, choose the Prince start and you can marry all of em.
I tried restricting myself to them. Still didn't work.

Prince Start:
Motel->
Drunk (R)->
Sleeping Beauty to get Wade (hypno to sex)->
Trouble Maker (Goodsex) ->
Sell her to Wade ->
Compliant Breeder Ending

Also a no-rape run

Prince:
Motel->
Babysitter->
Cougar->
Sleeping Beauty (hypno) ->
Sell her to Wade ->
Compliant Breeder Ending

Greml1n

Jun 19, 2017
I tried restricting myself to them. Still didn't work.

Prince Start:
Motel->
Drunk (R)->
Sleeping Beauty to get Wade (hypno to sex)->
Sell her to Wade ->
Compliant Breeder Ending

Also a no-rape run

Prince:
Motel->
Babysitter->
Cougar->
Sleeping Beauty (hypno) ->
Sell her to Wade ->
Compliant Breeder Ending

Beat the game 17+ times, do what you are doing, and chose wedding bells.

How do I get cedar and reflective tokens?

Greml1n

Jun 19, 2017
I accomplished that ages ago. I have all the 25 New Games unlocked and everything.
Here's how I did it:
Superhero start:
use harem
help jealous wife (no rape), get ring
use harem
sleeping beauty (1 R)
use harem
beat thugs -> please her
sell her to wade

You need more than 5 pleasure points to have good sex.

Edit: Yeah, that's how I grinded most of the games marriages, so I got it mixed up, sorry.

europe1

Aug 9, 2017
Here's how I did it:
Superhero start:
use harem
help jealous wife (no rape), get ring
use harem
sleeping beauty (1 R)
use harem
beat thugs -> please her
sell her to wade

You need more than 5 pleasure points to have good sex.
I followed this list to the letter. Still got the "Looking to the Future" ending (since I didn't preg 6+ girls in total which is needed to get Compliant Breeding Bitch)

Thanks for the help, though.

I've still managed to get other new Married endings, like Princess and Mailorder.

Greml1n

Jun 19, 2017
I followed this list to the letter. Still got the "Looking to the Future" ending (since I didn't preg 6+ girls in total which is needed to get Compliant Breeding Bitch)

Thanks for the help, though.

I've still managed to get other new Married endings, like Princess and Mailorder.

Ok I've got her for the 2nd time.
My stats: 4 19 19 18 4 R (0) S (6)
Remember to use your harem.

Superhero start
Kill every one in the jealous wife event, then go to sleeping beauty and seduce her with mind powers (7).
Then recruit motel girl and someone else (i did cinema girl). In the next day, motel girl dies, gaining you fourth kill (I chose "get revenge" but I didn't do it.).
Buy the ring from midnight fence and go to Lizzie. Beat the thugs -> please ->recruit her.

You cant do this with 5 brutality.
I also got message from Wade that he got her.

europe1

Aug 9, 2017
Ok I've got her for the 2nd time.
My stats: 4 19 19 18 4 R (0) S (6)
Remember to use your harem.

Superhero start
Kill every one in the jealous wife event, then go to sleeping beauty and seduce her with mind powers (7).
Then recruit motel girl and someone else (i did cinema girl). In the next day, motel girl dies, gaining you fourth kill (I chose "get revenge" but I didn't do it.).
Buy the ring from midnight fence and go to Lizzie. Beat the thugs -> please ->recruit her.

You cant do this with 5 brutality.
I also got message from Wade that he got her.
I did this, including getting the message from Wade (didn't have the exact stats that you had thought, but 4 in brutality, 0 rapes and enough to goodsex Lizzy) but nope, no dice.

19 in hypno? Jesus...

Using 1.7.1 and used 1.7 before that.

Now for a question that may make me seem kind of dumb. How does one turn off Debug mode? I entered Modder as my name to see if activating it would make a difference. Now it's permanently enabled on my save. I've changed back my name but debug mode is still on. And I've restarted the game. Yet the Modder features are still there. Re-entering Modder as the name does not switch it either.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Type in Not Modder as your name. Then change it to anything else after. Just make sure you do any real event. Dont use any unlock items or it will revert you back. its a known bug.

Reactions: europe1

Moonrunner

Mar 22, 2019
I believe I encountered a bug in 1.7 - though I don't know if it's still in 1.7.1 as well - on the Princess Falia route.
When she arrives in the city, and I select "search for the princess", this is what I get:

You are drawn towards the brightest light in the city, and find yourself in front of the Imperial hotel.
Even without your powers, you would have been able to locate her; the papers are abuzz with her activities in town.
She's up in the penthouse suite. You aren't sure how to get up there. The hotel is notorious for protecting VIPs, so even with your excellent stealth and infiltration skills, you are unlikely to make it very far. You remember what happened to that celebrity lookalike who tried to sneak in as a prank... it wasn't pretty.
You think about it, and list off the things in your head that you might need. An electronic lock decoder, thermal camoflage gear, a high-quality suit, blueprints to the Imperial's maintenance system, an EMP device if things get dicey... It's all stuff you could get through your black market connections, but you estimate it'd cost you at least $10,000. It's pricey, but you just have to reach her. It will be worth it.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>

Of course, you already have the gear. Go get her.
You don't have enough money, and you'll have to pay up front for this sort of gear. You'll have to find a way of getting your hands on the funds for this. She'll be in town for a while, you just hope her new husband Prince Eric doesn't impregnate her first. That would be devastating. Leave.
From the looks of it, it seems like the game checks whether or not I have the high-tech burglar gear, but that check is busted so I get the option to proceed even when I don't have the required gear.
Did anyone else encounter this?

Reactions: HB38

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
I believe I encountered a bug in 1.7 - though I don't know if it's still in 1.7.1 as well - on the Princess Falia route.
When she arrives in the city, and I select "search for the princess", this is what I get:

From the looks of it, it seems like the game checks whether or not I have the high-tech burglar gear, but that check is busted so I get the option to proceed even when I don't have the required gear.
Did anyone else encounter this?
Yeah, I got that error as well once.

Moonrunner

Mar 22, 2019
Yeah, I got that error as well once.
For me it's a regular thing; got the copy of the text from quickly rushing through the game to reach the point where the Princess arrives again.

Does that mean it's a general issue with the game/version of the game, or did my version somehow get screwy due to savegame shenanigans or the like?

Aliasex

Apr 17, 2019
Oh, wow... Say, @Anika Factory and @Wape , I just started discovering this awesome work, but I can only play on my Andro Phone. Is there a way to "merge" Anika's android and Wape's latest version? It saddens me to have to chose between one or another's improvements (already a pain to chose between Wape's and GrimUrzine's, but I've read that a merge is planned!)
Anyway, thanks a lot, the game possibilities are state of the art :)

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Does that mean it's a general issue with the game/version of the game, or did my version somehow get screwy due to savegame shenanigans or the like?
You can generally assume that when something goes wrong, its my fuckup not yours. In this case, I added the ability to skip a step in the story chain if you already bought the gear from the fence already, but I forgot that I did that and so never tested it.

Oh, wow... Say, @Anika Factory and @Wape , I just started discovering this awesome work, but I can only play on my Andro Phone. Is there a way to "merge" Anika's android and Wape's latest version? It saddens me to have to chose between one or another's improvements (already a pain to chose between Wape's and GrimUrzine's, but I've read that a merge is planned!)
Anyway, thanks a lot, the game possibilities are state of the art :)
I don't know anything about Android so I'm glad Anika's done what he's done. All I can do for cellphones is address specific responsiveness issues cellphone users tell me about the version on gamcore. (I have an Android phone but spending even a minute using the browser makes me livid for reasons I can't rightly explain.) He'll update it when he gets around to it, maybe he can advise me which bits of css to use in mine to make it work better for Android.

By the way, you don't have to choose between mine and Grim's version. Since the games have similar enough data you can 'travel' between them using the same saved game. There will be some mild weirdness (example: items exclusive to one version will be in your inventory when you switch back to that version, even if you beat the game 100 times in the other version) but nothing game breaking afaik (best to transfer from one to the other on the main 'preylist' screen, then 'sleep until end' and start fresh to eliminate chances of weirdness).

Edit: fixes Moonrunner's issue and a few others

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Edit: fixes Moonrunner's issue and a few others
It might be a stupid question, but just to be sure, I'll ask anyway : Do I need to download v1.7.1 before downloading this one ?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes