Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Okay another question, I keep seeing talk or Raping Shinoa? All I can ever seem to do is impress her in chat then fuck her or Hypnotize her. What am I missing? Is there another way to get to her house?

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
@Telgar during the livestream, instead of tipping her $500 twice you can tip less then keep watching and investigate the background.
You'll locate her place from that. Next when you go there, you either need high brutality or climbing gear to reach her flat.

Reactions: sp1ker

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
@Telgar during the livestream, instead of tipping her $500 twice you can tip less then keep watching and investigate the background.
You'll locate her place from that. Next when you go there, you either need high brutality or climbing gear to reach her flat.
Thanks, thought I tried stuff like that and ended up getting nowhere but I'll give it a try again.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
So using the Ender cheat to get to the ending give me a couple of line like this within the selection screen
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.db_endings[State.temporary.e] is undefined
Any idea what this mean?

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017
Hi.

I've completed v1.7. The main changes are 1) a bunch of new marriages, 2) graphics and presentation, 3) modding system is fully functional including built-in support for sp1ker's video mod (which has been updated since he last posted it - see game for instructions).

Hurray!! I'm super excited.

I uploaded once before, but I've extended the graphics in a few of the scenarios. For each ~1sec gif in the game, there are ~2-3 10-second WEBMs in this version in high quality.

Here is the pack of videos:

edit: s afterwards and extract overtop. Say "yes" to overwriting one file. 6Mb - adds 4 files that were missing or misnamed.

They should be downloaded and unzipped so that the file structure looks like Incubus City/mods/Sp1ke (will be beside the folder there already named "Chocolate"). Then activate Incubus City Plus within the game and the images should switch over.

So far, approximately 12 girls are implemented, including the entire Smith family and the entire brothel. I've also done most of the frat scene.

Not as well playtested as the game itself. Would love feedback or suggestions for next steps. Babysitter and blond drunk are all-but-done, and after that I'll have to start casting the rest.

Note to other people - Wape has been super helpful with this, and has made it really easy to both replace and insert photos/videos throughout the game. I would love to see others' takes on the women as well!!

nujol23

Dec 18, 2018
I've figured out all the new marriages except for the lil gangsta and the princess, anyone know how to get them?

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
Hurray!! I'm super excited.

I uploaded once before, but I've extended the graphics in a few of the scenarios. For each ~1sec gif in the game, there are ~2-3 10-second WEBMs in this version in high quality.

Here is the pack of videos:

They should be downloaded and unzipped so that the file structure looks like Incubus City/mods/Sp1ke (will be beside the folder there already named "Chocolate"). Then activate Incubus City Plus within the game and the images should switch over.

So far, approximately 12 girls are implemented, including the entire Smith family and the entire brothel. I've also done most of the frat scene.

Not as well playtested as the game itself. Would love feedback or suggestions for next steps. Babysitter and blond drunk are all-but-done, and after that I'll have to start casting the rest.

Note to other people - Wape has been super helpful with this, and has made it really easy to both replace and insert photos/videos throughout the game. I would love to see others' takes on the women as well!!
So I noticed there was a mod tester in the game, amazing that Wape has added this feature, so i decided to check it out and noticed that the following links don't load.

mods/Sp1ke/family/group5 fun.webm
mods/Sp1ke/family/girl3 wife.jpg
mods/Sp1ke/family/girl1 wife.jpg

Checking the folder shows there's no such file, is this an oversight, or perhaps the mod is still to be completed?

also
mods/Sp1ke/brothel/receptionist zkush blow.webm
is just a white screen video for me.

Amazing work from what I've seen from Wape and your Mod. I would really enjoy seeing this completed.

Aug 16, 2018
Issue: I'm having trouble marrying Darlene despite following the requirements (sex level 5, good sex, impregnation). No marriage ending, just Looking to the Future. She's the only one of the 15 Wedding Bells options from the Wiki I can't get.

Anyone know who are the 7 new wives and what are their requirements?

Fury945

Mar 5, 2018
two more smith girls and the mother, hope requires you to have a high goodsex rating (somewhere between 5-15 I think wasn't paying particularly close attention to mine at the time I just know I had it above 10) and for you to rape her, the one who plays with you under the table is the other and I think she just straight up needs a decent good sex rating (see previous bracketed note) and joy you just do what you normally do to access her sex scene and have a good sex rating (again I don't remember how high but higher than 5) and this was just me being cautious(but may be a requirement) but I avoided screwing her daughters entirely.
another is Eustace and for her well you need to do what you normally need to do to access her while following the restrictions set up for wedding bells e.g. good alignment, ring, 1 R etc. (not easy, try buying the ring instead of doing the jealous wife route)
the mail order bride is another (not sure completely how restrictive the requirements are) I approached her with over 10 good sex rating and told her I had left something upstairs when I was done with her.
then there is the cinema girl had good sex once again over 10 and paid her the usual 200.

the last seems to be the little troublemaker/alley girl but I haven't figured her out yet, keep getting compliant breeding bitch instead.

there is also princess Falia her card in the black book seems to be hidden until you meet its requirements meaning the total number of new marriages is actually 8 and someone a few posts back explained succinctly how to get this lady in that book

Aug 16, 2018
two more smith girls and the mother, hope requires you to have a high goodsex rating (somewhere between 5-15 I think wasn't paying particularly close attention to mine at the time I just know I had it above 10) and for you to rape her, the one who plays with you under the table is the other and I think she just straight up needs a decent good sex rating (see previous bracketed note) and joy you just do what you normally do to access her sex scene and have a good sex rating (again I don't remember how high but higher than 5) and this was just me being cautious(but may be a requirement) but I avoided screwing her daughters entirely.
another is Eustace and for her well you need to do what you normally need to do to access her while following the restrictions set up for wedding bells e.g. good alignment, ring, 1 R etc. (not easy, try buying the ring instead of doing the jealous wife route)
the mail order bride is another (not sure completely how restrictive the requirements are) I approached her with over 10 good sex rating and told her I had left something upstairs when I was done with her.
then there is the cinema girl had good sex once again over 10 and paid her the usual 200.

the last seems to be the little troublemaker/alley girl but I haven't figured her out yet, keep getting compliant breeding bitch instead.

there is also princess Falia her card in the black book seems to be hidden until you meet its requirements meaning the total number of new marriages is actually 8 and someone a few posts back explained succinctly how to get this lady in that book
Thanks much for this. I hope someone's able to compile everything into a single post/wiki at some point.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Issue: I'm having trouble marrying Darlene despite following the requirements (sex level 5, good sex, impregnation). No marriage ending, just Looking to the Future. She's the only one of the 15 Wedding Bells options from the Wiki I can't get.

Anyone know who are the 7 new wives and what are their requirements?
For Darlene, you have to go to the bar and sex her twice. The second time you get the good sex credit.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
So I noticed there was a mod tester in the game, amazing that Wape has added this feature, so i decided to check it out and noticed that the following links don't load.

Checking the folder shows there's no such file, is this an oversight, or perhaps the mod is still to be completed?

also

Amazing work from what I've seen from Wape and your Mod. I would really enjoy seeing this completed.
The two 'wife.jpg' ones are on me, I added them to the mod on autopilot because the wifecard.jpgs they replace didn't exist when sp1ker made that part of the mod. Will fix in next patch.

Tell me how to get a cheap token
Marry a bunch o sluts.

It's possible you didn't have high enough sex level to trigger the option to get goodsex.

Btw I didn't make this clear anywhere but if you see a heart next to a girl's name in the 'seduction' list that means you goodsexed her. (In the preg list it just means you didn't rape the baby into her.)

Reactions: Bluetint

sp1ker

Apr 29, 2017

also

Hey Blue, thanks for the feedback. I didn't realize he was going to implement some of those other pictures.

Download and extract into the mod folder.

It should add 3 files and overwrite one. One naming error, two that weren't there, and one that I clearly just uploaded a borked video. I remade the "zkush blow.webm" clip.

Hopefully it all works. Thanks again.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Marry a bunch o sluts.
Bug report: starting as Prince, if I try for the 'cheap' token, selecting the bunch of sluts tries to remove Princess Falia from the list of viable wives instead of their own entry - locking you in an infinite loop since they're never removed (if you try to 'End', then you're locked in an infinite loop with a wife you don't remember).
Got out of it by emptying the array manually.

europe1

Aug 9, 2017
How does one get the Married endings with the Mailorder Bride?

I assume there are two of them judging by the images available in the folder?

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes