Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Bug report: starting as Prince, if I try for the 'cheap' token, selecting the bunch of sluts tries to remove Princess Falia from the list of viable wives instead of their own entry - locking you in an infinite loop since they're never removed (if you try to 'End', then you're locked in an infinite loop with a wife you don't remember).
Got out of it by emptying the array manually.
I cursed, because I thought I fixed that bug, but then I thought hang on: Starting as prince should negate any possibility of meeting Falia. Did you use some method I am not familiar with?

whalat

Sep 27, 2017
I'm having a bug where Val's roommate won't trigger on the dossier and it won't let me marry the sluts

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I noticed some tokens require "good rape" or "bad rape" or the hints are written as failing at sex. How are those done?

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Starting as prince should negate any possibility of meeting Falia. Did you use some method I am not familiar with?
Nope, which is why I consider this a bug. I had not met her at all, only fucked the various sluts, hit the ending, chose to marry those, and got a clearly incorrect result - the body of the text, images and token were for the sluts, but the name of the 'wife' was "princess Falia", and it unlocked her card (after I manually got through the infinite loop).

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Nope, which is why I consider this a bug. I had not met her at all, only fucked the various sluts, hit the ending, chose to marry those, and got a clearly incorrect result - the body of the text, images and token were for the sluts, but the name of the 'wife' was "princess Falia", and it unlocked her card (after I manually got through the infinite loop).
Try to recreate it. Go through each and every step that got you to that. Then post it here so he can fix it

dippydippydot

Jun 22, 2017
FYI this has been getting updated but its not being represented on the latest updates tab. Says last update was 3 months ago but 1.7 was yesterday.

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
The last update was in mars with the 1.6 versions. (1.6.4 with the lasts bug fix and black book/ marriage cards).

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
@Wape I've managed to almost complete this again. All I need is Cheap. I looked through notepad and saw Faye, Kendra, and those 2 girls with Dona but then it says other sluts.

I can't seem to figure out what I need to achieve this ending/token. If I fuck just those 4 +plus the others needed to actually reach them, I get sent to Looking to the future.

Also there seems to be 1 more additional "wife card" in the black book than there actually are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 16, 2018
How does one get the Married endings with the Mailorder Bride?

I assume there are two of them judging by the images available in the folder?
I got the mail order bride by leveling up my sexual performance to about 20 via Cult Leader and banging my harem. Activate the mail order bride option, choose women of my country are not serious/make babies/maybe/gotta run back and get something.

I'm sure there are other ways, but that worked for me. Sexual Performance definitely has to be high though--I tried it at first at 12 and it didn't work.

Reactions: europe1
Aug 16, 2018
@Wape I've managed to almost complete this again. All I need is Cheap. I looked through notepad and saw Faye, Kendra, and those 2 girls with Dona but then it says other sluts.

I can't seem to figure out what I need to achieve this ending/token. If I fuck just those 4 +plus the others needed to actually reach them, I get sent to Looking to the future.

Also there seems to be 1 more additional "wife card" in the black book than there actually are.

The one next to "mom" is the dreamchome one where you click the married ending and then "mother." I think the one to the left of the princess is marrying a bunch of sluts, but I don't know how to get it.

Can you tell me how you got the little troublemaker and Falia? I keep getting the compliant breeding/ruler ending no matter how high my goodsex rating is.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The one next to "mom" is the dreamchome one where you click the married ending and then "mother." I think the one to the left of the princess is marrying a bunch of sluts, but I don't know how to get it.

Can you tell me how you got the little troublemaker and Falia? I keep getting the compliant breeding/ruler ending no matter how high my goodsex rating is.
For Trouble Maker:

For Felia: Follow her route as normal and have a ring.

europe1

Aug 9, 2017
I got the mail order bride by leveling up my sexual performance to about 20 via Cult Leader and banging my harem. Activate the mail order bride option, choose women of my country are not serious/make babies/maybe/gotta run back and get something.
Thanks man! That worked.

For Trouble Maker:
I did that -- had 23 in sex skills -- and still got the Compliant Breeder End.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks man! That worked.

I did that -- had 23 in sex skills -- and still got the Compliant Breeder End.
Thats because you have too much.

23 is way too high. You only need like 5 or 6 max.

In fact, to try and guarantee you'll get a wedding related ending, try only fucking women who can get the ending. The cougar, The drunk, The Girl Down on her Luck, The baby sitter, Girl in the motel, Thief, etc. That way you can build up your sex XP and then by the time you get Trouble Maker all set you wont have to worry about it. Hell, choose the Prince start and you can marry all of em.

MLS61

Aug 29, 2017
So, how do people get to do all this cool stuff? I've played a couple different endings already and I never unlocked the thing you get for unlocking 3 endings? I also read all this stuff about mind powers and what not, but I've never seen anything close to it? Brutality? I must be using some kind of other version of the game or something...

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes