vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Actually when you R her you're supposed to have a 100% preg chance. I can't reproduce that, can you save at the start of that scene and then send me the save if you get the same non-impregnation?
Let me rephrase - the ui says she's impregnated, but the left menu shows nothing instead of the reddish fertilised egg.
Using v1.81...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Attached savefile just before the last choice.

Also holy cow the chronoreverse can cause some issues (it goes to previous scenes but doesn't reset the entire state, leaving impregnation/rape flags up).

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
kkai Yeah there's something slightly off with the modding system I'll need to look into, but in the case of the logo its that in previous versions I included it in that mod's folder and in this one I neglected to; it's unrelated to the occasional image not showing up such as with some marriage cards.

avn10.6.8 They swap the graphics for different graphic sets. You have to download them separately for the most part.

Quickpawmaud That's not a bug, that's a missing css file. There should be two css files in a subfolder called 'styles'. Your images all seem to be in the right spot though so you clearly unzipped everything properly. Maybe the css files just went out for a walk and got lost on your hard drive?

Nikiri Try the update patch available on the first post, if you haven't already.

vince638 I'll take a look at that. Regarding chronoreverse, rumour suggests it lacks any paradox-inhibiting mechanism.

Flamewolf Thanks, I'll fix that tonight.

Reactions: kkai and vince638

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
I've hit all the prince goals from the wiki (I have done ruler and 4 wedding bells) and still not unlocked the opening, did it get changed or something?

It's not a picking issue either because I can pick Ruler again at the end of my current save and it still doesn't pop

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
I've hit all the prince goals from the wiki (I have done ruler and 4 wedding bells) and still not unlocked the opening, did it get changed or something?
IIRC you have to have the choice between two wives in one playthrough - if you got these 4 wedding bells on 4 different runs where you focused on one girl at a time it won't work. Grabbing the dreamochrome and marrying '???' helps with that.

aon11

Sep 24, 2017
341655 341657

If I press "I'd just like to get to know you better first. Perhaps we can meet and discuss matters... over drinks?" then i have don't have any options after i see her in her apt.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Adrian24 That sucks, I can make a generic fix to let you continue if no option is otherwise presented, but I'm curious about what went wrong in your specific case. If it's not too much trouble, could you send me a save so I can take a look? I'll fix it either way, I just want to know how.
UPDATE: Added a failsafe option, but I'd still like to see a savestate if you can reproduce the event.
Wape I uploaded my save with bug as attachment.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Hmm... can't get around to finding that training token (1.8.2). Feels like the event granting it doesn't fire...

The third Fate is pretty nifty. Wape Will we have that kind of eldritch stuff in the sequel?

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Hmm... can't get around to finding that training token (1.8.2). Feels like the event granting it doesn't fire...

The third Fate is pretty nifty. Wape Will we have that kind of eldritch stuff in the sequel?
Btw, how did you get the third fate to trigger?

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
v1.8.3 -

crimson123 Unfortunately, it appears that Anika Factory has blanked his account and taken all his files down. I don't know what that means, but it makes me sad and I hope he's ok.

aondlo11 Fixed it, thank you.

Dybbuk Fixed it, danke.

Quickpawmaud That's the old file structure. It looks like you copied the new version over the old one, but left out the styles folder. If you rename that folder 'styles' you'll get some normalcy back, but those css files are old and will be missing some changes I've made and the game will look kinda weird in places. Check the original zip.

Adrian24 If I'm not mistaken I responded you with a quickfix patch on discord. Thank you, I see the error now, problem sorted.

vince638 The token requires you be holding a certain amount of money when you encounter Cindy, I've made a change so that this fact is less obscure. Regarding the sequel, there will be more stuff that falls in the category of 'weird shit', which that one scene was a hint at. It's not going to be wall to wall monsters though, but there will be strange things out there in the world for you to discover.

Acidcola You have to access the hidden scenario, and make certain choices. I believe I've posted the ways to access it, but the simplest is to take the slave to the alley traders, sell her to them, then return.

korko Furthermore to kehutuwub's suggestions, the game also has a substance you can imbibe to increase your time remaining, but initially its somewhat hidden.

Last edited:
Reactions: kaorok and vince638

furius34

May 29, 2017
i need help please Listen... we had fun, I'm not going to deny it. I just don't think it's a good idea. she says, then sighs. You know what? Fuck it. Come back next Thursday and go to room 167. The girl in that room's a friend of mine, I'll have her come get me. Then we'll have some fun...

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018

It's not a picking issue either because I can pick Ruler again at the end of my current save and it still doesn't pop
Solved it, prince unlocked for me the moment I finally did Marrying a Murderess ending, so it must be tied to that as a "wedding" ending on top of the generic wedding one which is what I was piling up wives for

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
I am unable to trigger Dirty Cop ending with latest build. After I take Shouna and Martinez as slaves after all the internet stuff, it gives me the "Looking towards the Future" ending.

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
Typos/misspelling when speaking to the Woman Down on Her Luck and selecting the "Offer her your Sympathy" option.

I'm sorry to hear that but when a door closes a one opens, I like to think.

I suppose you'll be getting me that even has a silver lining next? she says sarcastically, smilling.

She sighs.

I'll be fine. My friends are meeting me here in a hour. Well party tonite and I'll worry about finding work tomorrow.

It appears that you have a time limit. Better work fast.
(Tonite being Tonight is a style choice in writing, but not speech.)

xxx

Another typo in the scene where you have sex with her in the bathroom after offering her cocaine

Oh that's it! Fuck yeah! Hard like that! she shouts, unconcerned at how loud she's being.

Donna? Is that you in there? comes a voice from the other side of the door.

Oh christ! My friend - uh - are here.

Donna! Are you ok? says the voice of her friend, sounding concerned for Donna's safety.
(Christ, even for you atheists out there, is still a name. Y'gotta capitalize it. "ok" should maybe also be OK, but it's another style choice.)

xxx

Then, again, when you choose to open the door while having sex with Donna in the bathroom:

A filament of goey semen traces from the tip of your dick to the door frame where Donna turned left, like the thread of a spider web dangling between two points.
Should be gooey* and spiderweb*, respectively.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wape

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I played for the first time on 1.8 and then updated to 1.8.2, I assume saves are compatible between 1.8 versions. It was fun and worth playing, thanks!

My main frustration was with the tinder type girls that would pop up while surfing the internet. Here's an example:
ic1.jpg
I did discover the time machine later but that doesn't even work like I'd expect it to. When I click start over, it gives another random girl. Also I can't tell that the "game" gets easier when the MC gains high skills. It's a small part of the game but distracts from the overall high quality.

I managed to get stuck only once, after looking for the girl in the market the MC went to the bar for a drink, but with negative cash balance I was unable to order a drink or leave. I didn't get a screenshot of this one.

The last bug I found might have been fixed in 1.8.3. It was triggered when I took the drunken lush back home and the roommate wanted to buy drugs. When I sold her the bag, or a portion the game would loop back to this point and I'd be able to sell again. The go back and fuck val scene would trigger and then back to this scene. I tried to reproduce it, but I think not have had a MC with high mind control the time when the bug occurred.
ic2.jpg

Reactions: caju
4.50 star(s) 56 Votes