Ren'Py Incubus Realms [v1.295] [Ghuraok]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
"Trapped in a cell you must find a way out and possibly help the people you find along the way. Many paths and options are given to the player right from the start, none of them are wrong. During your adventure, you face the reality that no one in this world is being held against their will. In fact, your own desires are the real enemy here. The Incubus awaits you, he knows you can't resist his call..."
Thread Updated: 2023-12-01
Release Date: 2023-11-28
Developer: Ghuraok - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.295
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Archive is wrongly labeled, it's version 1.295

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Amaïr.png Anthony.png AnthonyKiss.jpg FaunFucked.png FungusTraversal.png PlayerRat.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
Does anybody have a guide? I only got like a third of the scenes unlocked in the "memories" section.

Kodi

Jun 30, 2017
Out of curiosity, why do so many of these games mostly consist of massive and hairy bear men?
As a straight massive and hairy bear man, I've wondered this for quite a while.
I'm 6'3, 220 pounds. And Have more hair than all but the far right image. And yes, that includes the satyr. After all, they have no hair on their backs like I do, lol.
It's the dad bod, we can't resist it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: eo1n and MadJubal

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
3. Fungus licking - Type "Lick" with the "Input" option on any fungus plants in the cells . You can lick a lot of things btw ;)

23. Willingly offered - Just keep coming back to the rats in any of the sewer tunnels. You can also get to the rats by going in Rohan's cell, taking the rope and climbing up to the pipe in the upper left corner.

Nice walkthrough btw. I'm finally not the only one posting/making guides in gay games lol

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
Is there a way to increase your willpower from the starting 2/5 I have? because I want to get out through the door and keep the rope to try the guardian/rat scene

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes