Ren'Py - Incubus Realms [v1.295] [Ghuraok]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Zorrscha

Extremely ambitious and living for IT!
    The creator obviously puts a huge amount of time and creativity in the project and a player could not ask for more.

Atmosphere is great the music makes you feel like you could get jumped at any moment which in some cases you can.

Would very high recommend trying it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Rainbowcrepe

Super fun to explore with lots of small decisions and attention to all the possible actions you can make, also veeeery hot sprites and ilustrations

Super excited to follow the development and the people involved
  3. 5.00 star(s)

perles75

The keyword here is original. The type of art is not something you see often (but it's amazing); the game mechanics are pretty original; the story is pretty much original too. If you like the aesthetics of skinny young guys, that might not be for you. But if you're interested in more "manly" men and a story with rough scenes, that's definitely something you must consider.

Note that, due to its early access nature. most sex scenes are just rough sketches for now, and the various paths are far from finished. But it's already very promising!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kallumin

Very cool design, lots of unconventional events, and I like the characters revealed so far. It's very short, but already has quite a few sexual scenes if that's important to you. I'm actually really intrigued to find out more about the story. Great demo!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BlidBear

1 - The Game Itself
    Even for an alpha (1.101 at the time of this rating) the game is amazing: Good plot, great art, hot scenes, interesting places and mechanics, no bugs (as far as I played) and all of it with sound! Also has a gallery with all the scenes you unlock and a huge range of choices (I can shape the story how I want and not the way the game wants me to, wow).

2 - Thoughts on Development
    The creator welcomes feedback for both bugs and ideas and also looks like he knows what's he's doing, so extra points for that. I really hope the final gameplay is long, but that looks unlikely since making so many scenes for each choice takes exponentially more time the more content is added. I only pray for the developer to not get burnt out and abandoning this project.

TLDR: Everything is great. Hot, solid and original. 12/10. Eager for the next update!