Unity - Completed - Incubus [v1.1.0] [HimitsuCP]

1. 3.00 star(s)

NotJoe

I feel like I say this a lot, but I wish we could give half stars. If we could, this would be a 3.5 star rating.

What I liked: The art was excellent and the animations were good. The game mechanics were *so* close to being engaging.

What I didn't like; The story was lacking. The gameplay got pretty grindy pretty quickly. The sex scenes ended being meh.

This certainly isn't a game I'd recommend that you drop everything to play, but if you like the art (and big titties), this could be worth your time.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

uztgft

Artwork looks nice but at least for me it is unplayable when i open it I get a black screen or it freezes when i try to sleep until it is fixed not forth it.
    Would say more but as i said unable to do anything
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Smirnoff42

Incubus v.1.0.3
    In Incubus you play as a guy who's being helped by a.. well, Incubus and you reconnect with some girls you've known before. In my opinion the story is pretty bland, somewhat confusing and very quick in progression with the girls which might be good if you're looking for fap material but if you're here for a well made story then it may not satisfy you.

The lewd scenes in this game are fully animated with voice acting (moans) and they're also diverse, they spice it up each time with something else. You can play a sex gamemode in the "freeroam" at your house where you'll control the positions and speed which is nice but they're not animated in the same way as a story occurring one would.

There's a few translation errors and the dialogues could definitely do with some polishing, Though considering the game was using MTL before it's now improved drastically. I trust that the translators they've hired will do a great job for the future of this game.

Bug-wise I've not noticed too many problems, I only had a few problems where the UI failed completely and I had to restart the game (not savefile) but I haven't had anymore trouble with it so far.

Gameplay wise you see the map from a bird's eye view and inside of buildings you can see the characters walking around until you talk to them. There's a daily spin the wheel where you can win prizes that might help you ingame and there's also loot cards you unlock by getting EXP.

TLDR: Story can be confusing and very quick to progress with the girls which is good for those who are looking for a quick fap, 4 very hot girls and fully fuckable, Sex Scenes are diverse and well animated with moans, Might stumble across a few bugs here and there, Interesting gameplay with EXP and loot cards.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

bmxtucker

Could be fantastic but as of right now it is VERY confusing mostly due to there not being a very good translation but also because it is just a bit confusing at times. Art is quite good, mini games are also pretty good, but there is just some wonky stuff and some bugs (the first instruction to speak to a girl will break the game) that are dragging it down. When I see a patch with bug fixes and translation fixes I'll be back to change my review. Until then, it's still somewhat enjoyable but you'll just be clicking stuff until you figure out what makes stuff happen.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

HereForDownload

Played some of it, here's a quick review
    Pros:
    Good art
    Animated scenes
    Voice acting for h scenes

Cons:
    MTL is slow to load (english translation coming soon)
    Progression feels fast (can be a pro if you prefer a quick fap)
    why is there a gacha system
    sometimes game breaks and you are unable to go into an area
    no clear main storyline (from what I've seen)