VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Incurva [v0.01a] [Metasin Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Avariz

V0.01

It's really short! Too short! Really left me wanting more. 4 stars for now. Going to be waiting for the next release. Need more to review properly. The ladies and everything else looks good for now.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

HeartBreakerGaming

A super short demo so not much to say, it has some potential. The models are pretty good. The character introductions were pretty short, so not a lot to go off for them personality wise expect for the Childhood friend.

A quick suggestion, is to work on endings. Honestly where the game ended was pretty abrupt and I had to do a double take to see if I missed something.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for v0.01a

Pretty short, and thus hard to really give a more in-depth review. But I like what's here and it feels promising enough.

I'm getting more of a cozy harem vibe than anything else. The girls seem fun and cute, but we don't get a ton of them yet. The alternate VR game world isn't exactly a new take, but I think it can be a fun one. I like the renders and character models as well.

I can't tell if Chester is supposed to be a "bro" character or an eventual antagonist. If it's the former, I hope it gets handled right. Most people don't like a simpering weirdo always hanging around. I guess that would be the one potential negative I've found.

I'd say to wait for more content, but I'll definitely return to this as it updates. Best of luck devs.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

JokEman12341

Alright, first thing first. Visually the game and characters look good. The setting might be a bit overused but there is still a lot of room to develop it and make it different from similar games. The narrative also seems decent and the character and their personalities are interesting. I am looking forward to future updates, Best of luck to the devs.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

fawksiii

Really great start so far, I'm certainly intrigued so far by the level of polish and the girls seem interesting so far! Hope to see a more cutesy girl.... But I do really like Jade.

Can't wait to see where it goes and will keep an eye on it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ktunga

Well i must say ,.this is a very nice surprise,very well done devs,it seems that alot of work and effort to create this and i absolutly loved it.I know many ppl will compare thus with others games but i will say you are very welcome here and i would love to see more of this .
    Now the ratings .
    Very nice renders and work around cinematics ,good loking charatcers and even is only the first realese the styles of the girls are for all the tastes.
    The story maybe isnt to origianl but i must confess than loks better than ...well others
    One little bad thing ,....Was too short ,Oh man what a delight ,i really hope next release would be a lot more long but pls dont cut the quality .you are raising the bar for many others.
    Guys you need to be proud of your ptoduct bcs is and can be amazing.
    Good lucj to you.