2.00 star(s) 127 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this game would have been one of top games here if only the dev cared for it instead of doing useless other stuff
w/o futa/trans this would have half-2 thirds less content if blackmailing is added on that.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So no one other than mc himself does anything to mc's girls?
Depends how you define "MC's girls". I heard of one (apparently unavoidable) scene where one of the girls is banged by some other dude, but since that dude is some elderly creep, I never played that route, so can't confirm if it's true or not. But at the point when it's supposed to happen (you have quest, and when you go to a certain place at certain time, scene will happen) she's not MC's girlfriend, fiancee or wife, so I wouldn't consider her as MC's girl.
If you count all girls present in the game as "mc's girls", than it seems other male npc's do something to them. At least to one of them.

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
It's "modified" definition of ntr, because F95 "caved" under constant whining of those who sees ntr everywhere, but for true ntr definition it's not.
But ok, since we are at F95, than let's stick to their definition.
very true. There is no true NTR in this game. There is that one scene with the old dude (more like SA), and the one share.

ruby_hobo.gif

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So no one other than mc himself does anything to mc's girls?
wrong, 1st can't be avoided with potential/future li but 2nd can be with potential/future li and then there are 2 other scenes with girls i don't see as potential/future lis.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
this game would have been one of top games here if only the dev cared for it instead of doing useless other stuff
Bro, the side stuff is way better than the game imo. At least with the side stuff Monique has been fucked six ways until Sunday. Dev knows what we want and is milking it. Could've had that with Enlargements, but his other Patreons voted for focusing on Indecent Desires. I guess they like shemales, grannies and pegging.

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
Bro, the side stuff is way better than the game imo. At least with the side stuff Monique has been fucked six ways until Sunday. Dev knows what we want and is milking it. Could've had that with Enlargements, but his other Patreons voted for focusing on Indecent Desires. I guess they like shemales, grannies and pegging.
Normal people hate old bastard sex.

Reactions: DickgirlEnjoyer

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
Good thing I'm spending money for more old bastard sex then.

You can keep the shemale, pegging, grandma sex. Which I'm pretty sure most normal people aren't into.
The shemale, pegging, grandma sex, etc were paid by some rich guy. Now that the average patreons have their voice back the game is going somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
The shemale, pegging, grandma sex, etc were paid by some rich guy. Now that the average patreons have their voice back the game is going somewhere.
Sure thing buddy lol

How twisted would you get if you found out I throw money at him on subscribestar for Oldman sex?

At this point I'd be willing to do it just for shits and giggles lol

Reactions: cbomb

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
Sure thing buddy lol

How twisted would you get if you found out I throw money at him on subscribestar for Oldman sex?

At this point I'd be willing to do it just for shits and giggles lol
You would be losing your money, the dev make this (old bastard) for "free" without anybody voting for it.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm sure dev is losing whatever marbles he has left since now on good path mc gets assfingered (or assfisted) by cop who takes her job bit too seriously and then mon's boss sissifies mc, on top of that quest for real mom will continue later.

could say that after blackmail path ended seems that dev wanted more things like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reddig1979

May 14, 2024
i'm sure dev is losing whatever marbles he has left since now on good path mc gets assfingered (or assfisted) by cop who takes her job bit too seriously and then mon's boss sissifies mc, on top of that quest for real mom will continue later.

could say that after blackmail path ended seems that dev wanted more things like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the supervisors desk in that picture it's one of the old ladies you can get paid for messing with and that guy is probably the one that got blasted I think

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i don't think there's real sissifies mc in this Game as the MC is not forced to wear and act like girl its just he can get fucked by other guys for money more like gay then sissifies the MC , as last time i played there was nothing like this maybe i'm wrong if someone corrects me ...

Irrfan007

May 9, 2020
i don't think there's real sissifies mc in this Game as the MC is not forced to wear and act like girl its just he can get fucked by other guys for money more like gay then sissifies the MC , as last time i played there was nothing like this maybe i'm wrong if someone corrects me ...
It's all up to players choice. Personally I like the worst path lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
aiko and kate force (counterblackmail) him if ends up bming then, futa/trans is closeby, what "auntie" does on bad grades path is.

2.00 star(s) 127 Votes