2.00 star(s) 127 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I dont know if im doing it correctly. Is it in Android/data/gamename right? Tried it all, can you give me detailed explanation pls. Thanks
can't mod android game, need modded android version or play win version with joiplay. dunno if there is modded android port.

Reactions: AwesomePainter

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
this game sadly could have been one of the best on this site if only The dev worked little harder on this game , fixing bugs , adding content monthly ...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this game sadly could have been one of the best on this site if only The dev worked little harder on this game , fixing bugs , adding content monthly ...
he fixes bugs on next version no xx.x versions and earlier sidestories slowed him and today who knows.

Oct 27, 2022
[/yep ther's a pretty good girls in it but nothing really happens at all so you feel bored quickly, you dont have sex with the aunt or any of her 2 girls i never understand hiose choices

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yep ther's a pretty good girls in it but nothing really happens at all so you feel bored quickly, you dont have sex with the aunt or any of her 2 girls i never understand hiose choices
can have sex with kate if blackmails aiko and with aiko w/o blackmailing and with aunt if blackmails her and later if gets her jailed.

Aug 10, 2024
Whats the soft path for kelly and gia :unsure:
Also is gia and kelly pool path mutually exclusive cuz after inviting one i cant invite the other even after completing all the quests before

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Whats the soft path for kelly and gia :unsure:
Also is gia and kelly pool path mutually exclusive cuz after inviting one i cant invite the other even after completing all the quests before
1. there is only 1 path for both and that is to fuck or not fuck them (has to resist all temptations when doing their quests).
2. yes (dev made that decision some versions ago for some reason), console command to open up both paths, how that affects gameplay if at all after kelly and gina scenes is unknown

2.00 star(s) 127 Votes