2.00 star(s) 127 Votes

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
Alpha is a software term. It's the first version of software or game for testing purposes and is usually buggy and unfinished product, then a beta usually follows, then a full release with everything and all bugs fixed.

With this game the full release usually follows a couple weeks after the alpha.
thank you so much i got it now

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.26 Alpha] [Vilelab] - Compressed

Win/Linux [710 MB]
- - - -

Mac [692 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.26 Alpha] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal:v0.25 -> v0.26 Alpha [161 MB]
- - - -

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
With just downloading the walkthrough you can see. No progression at all, just a little kate story added. I hope when he release the new beta, he adds a little more main story or something with monique
next update will be full version.

Reactions: Mourka

odbpm

Apr 18, 2020
Fuck, no!

Will edit and update this pics and search words, so hopefully people looking for this info will find it.
Still not done with this but absolutely not, in fact I argue that most of the content is on ntr/humiliation/sisification, so not much if anything for vanilla players.

Karina gets mouthfucked by the token BBC douchebag after you get an optional BJ from her, unavoidable. You can stay and see, or leave, scene happens either way.

Ayko is in a relationship with your younger cousin Kate, while at the same time she is secretly used as a sex slave by your Aunt Sarah. She passes her along to her coworker Jessica and later to an old fart, totally unavoidable, the MC knows only to hide and spy, he puts zero efforts to stop any of that even if you play him as a good guy that feels bad for her.

Cherry on top, in case you would overlook what a piece of shit the Aunt is, as long as she is just for you sexualy, she gets involved in the scene with the old guy, gives him a HJ and lets him touch her boobs.
View attachment 3573405 View attachment 3573406 :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
I have not been this annoyed with an useless MC in a long while, at this point he knew what was gonna happen since he spied on the Aunt and Jessica planning to film the old guy with Ayko to blackmail him and the MC also had bought a GUN and the game offers you zero chance to do anything other than watch.

Oh. before I forget, he also gets a NTR dream with the cousin instead of the maid in the scene with the old guy and has the closeted cuck 101 monologue about hating that he got excited watching that happen. By default, no matter how alpha you try to play him...Fuck off, game!

The jury is still out on the two cousins, Monique and Kate but I feel like I still have enough game left to see them ruined too.

EDIT1: There is another girl in the train that if you don't pay her ticket gets blackmailed into a bj, because cuckgame logic, I guess.
seing the tags at the top and the tags in spoilers had me confused
but found the answer i was looking for, guess ill just ignore this one

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Reactions: 95967

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
IndecentDesiresTheGame-0.26
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
It's insane to think that this shit is more than 6 years old and there's barely any content at all.
Well, there is some new content in the game, even with the LIs, if I'm not mistaken, but all the unnecessary teasing and blackmailing are killing the whole experience for a lot of players, judging from most of the replies in the thread.

Gotta thank our bois SonsOfLiberty and Bob69 for doing us a solid by compressing it and posting an update only link too, cuz I wouldn't really want to waste my time looking for any type of new content only to find more futa on male stuff and whatever there I don't really need to see, but I share the sentiment. After 6y of supposed dev, there should've been a lot more content than what we have.:cautious:

Don't really care that much about the serious lack of story progress, I just check the renders occasionally to see what's new and if there's something worth playing the game for again, but I find it baffling that this game still has any supporters left, while others that are way better in terms of everything are being abandoned cuz of lack of support and various 'technicalities'.:cry:

BDI

May 23, 2017
bad grades and "auntie" in prison paths checked? what ingame wt says?
My hints say--Talk with Monique in her office about Kate's parents. (Every day - Afternoon - Clinique) (WIP)
The same thing that was there in the last version and, she keeps saying that she is busy,so there is no talk.

2.00 star(s) 127 Votes