2.00 star(s) 127 Votes

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
This is still going? The problem I had with it yyyyyears ago was I couldn't find anyone. The blonde is awesome but that's about all there is for me.
I think my main problem is that it's not very clear what the choices do or whether there are any variations at all until it's too late and you'd basically have to start all over if you wanted to go back and redo it. Stats don't seem to make much sense either unless they're meant to unlock a unknowable alternate variations within a scene but it's like, how the fuck would I know which combination of stats I'd need then?

From playing, it seems like there are 3 paths but the way things are presented it almost seems like you could run all 3 paths simultaneously until it's too late and you're locked onto a path without knowing it. In that case, the other tasks/quests should just automatically be locked out once you trigger a certain flag.

It's just not made clear to the player what the cause-and-effect are for choices until it's like way later down the road. There are also a lot of seemingly innocuous choices that result in variations in scenes that can sometimes be wildly different. "Vodka or Whiskey". Very vague and it feels like you're just poking around in the dark with a shitty flashlight that only lights up one square in front of you.

The walkthrough is also a joke. It's not presented in a coherent way relative to paths/branches. It's just a changelog for the most part. A lot of instances are also explained as "Multiple choices with different outcomes" thanks ... of course I didn't realize there were variations. It's hilarious people would donate on a higher tier for a glorified changelog.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
it is ntr for some and per F95 definitions (unless changed) it is ntr.
I heard from a friend the Asian girl was forced to blow the principle and players had no choice to prevent it from happening and some other scenario too, though I haven't played the game for ages I can't confirm or deny

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
I'm not here to stir the pot, I just want solid answers so I can be informed before making a decision.

I played years ago, I found out from a friend that the Asian maid is forced to blow another guy, a principal. And I stopped playing.

As any form of NTR, Sharing, Swinging or any cock that isn't the MC been made optional?

Or will there be situation where I am forced to watch other men in the game in sexual situation with the women?

I want to know if I can play the game with the MC being the only one getting any sort of sexual action or are there still unavoidable scenes?

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
Why this dev works so hard on this shit blackmail path? It kind of became the "main route" of Kate. The problem is that the MC is a complete loser in this route.

Aunt path still has blackmail but the MC is still on control. Monique is the only one you can have a "normal" romance.
one word : patrons

dev makes a lot of money by obeying their whims and too bad if it kills his game. A lot of game are dead because of that : dev think the ntr stuff give more money, vanilla patrons go away, he's stuck with the niche and can't finish his story and give up.

best example : stranded dick

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
getting error like this :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'MatrixColor' <'Image' u'navigation/Kate_Bedroom/night/kate_bedroom_afternoon_a.png'> (1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1)>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Kate_Bedroom/night/kate_bedroom_afternoon_a.png'.

xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
How is it possible that this game is still this fucking broken?

1727073459970.png

Like you can't even walk through the house with the normal navigation.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I heard from a friend the Asian girl was forced to blow the principle and players had no choice to prevent it from happening and some other scenario too, though I haven't played the game for ages I can't confirm or deny
I'm not here to stir the pot, I just want solid answers so I can be informed before making a decision.

I played years ago, I found out from a friend that the Asian maid is forced to blow another guy, a principal. And I stopped playing.

As any form of NTR, Sharing, Swinging or any cock that isn't the MC been made optional?

Or will there be situation where I am forced to watch other men in the game in sexual situation with the women?

I want to know if I can play the game with the MC being the only one getting any sort of sexual action or are there still unavoidable scenes?
https://f95zone.to/threads/indecent-desires-the-game-v0-26-alpha-vilelab.11623/post-13565912

Never actually finished it, but you can see some others add more details from there. A lot of unavoidable stuff, overwhelming majority of content is on the sissy loser path and the sandbox is garbage, as is usually the case.

Reactions: MrD812

Nanja

Oct 3, 2020
I've been training at the gym for the past 7 in game weeks. (Monday Morning - Wednesday Afternoon - Friday Morning)

What do I need to do to trigger the next event?

2.00 star(s) 127 Votes