2.00 star(s) 127 Votes

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
well good guy path leads to bad grades so getting "auntie" jailed is best option unless likes sissification.
Maan it's been so long I don't even remember but I'm sure this could be avoided with a bit of creativity (from the dev/s on the good guy path). Honestly I don't even remember MC having a prblm with the grades bc of his aunt (if he didn't study enough it's his fault lol). What did we even do for her to sabotage us? I also put the "" on the good guy for a reason, for exemple I don't mind if he's blackmailing to defend himself or others. WHat I don't like though is the blackmailing for the pure pleasure of it. I mean the blackmailing path is ok it's just not the path I liked the most out of them when I began playing this game
Plus, I'm pretty sure I wrote this too. This could be used for the grades too Ig
and his aunt (I admit she deserves to be blackmailed a bit but just enough for her to stop harassing Aiko, since yk it's supposed to be a "good guy path")
I'm just saying it's sad to see dev/s abandoned part of his initial community...

THX

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yourmomma and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maan it's been so long I don't even remember but I'm sure this could be avoided with a bit of creativity (from the dev/s on the good guy path). Honestly I don't even remember MC having a prblm with the grades bc of his aunt (if he didn't study enough it's his fault lol).
vilelab and creativity? get out of here. creativity was used on futa and bm aiko and kate path(s). mc can sit in class but that doesn't do anything (afaik).

I keep gettng an error everytime I try to save any progress .....
it's not called alpha w/o reason.

• Haha
Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
vilelab and creativity? get out of here. creativity was used on futa and bm aiko and kate path(s). mc can sit in class but that doesn't do anything (afaik).
Man lol you ain't going easy on the guy. Although I admit he's been pretty disappointing the last few years.
Man if this game ever picks itself back up if you somehow remember me, think you could tag me?

THX

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man lol you ain't going easy on the guy. Although I admit he's been pretty disappointing the last few years.
Man if this game ever picks itself back up if you somehow remember me, think you could tag me?
6 years and still he hasn't fucked kate or mon nor any other sexual activity besides bj from mon nor "auntie" unless blackmails her.

doubt this backs up but we'll see.

Reactions: Johan_0000

Macska123

Jul 12, 2022
1. find time when she isn't busy, 2. click door on far right on same corridor as mc's room.
I have a way out of the house, thank you! But I still can't talk to Sarah, she's on vacation in the place where you want to talk to her, and you can't do it anywhere else!

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
well good guy path leads to bad grades so getting "auntie" jailed is best option unless likes sissification.
there was supposed to be 3 paths

romance path (good guy)
blackmail path (bad guy)
sissification path (gay path)

Somehow the Aiko/Kate blackmail path became the sissification path, because it leads to -Forgiveness you can only start this by sucking some shemale dick).

Aunt blackmail leads to the guard sticking her finger in your anus.

Even in Monique path (which is only the romance path I guess) you become the redhair girl lapdog.

The dev is clearly a sissy. No matter what you do you'll be dominated.

• Haha
Reactions: leffs and cxx

desertoo

Dec 27, 2020

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a way out of the house, thank you! But I still can't talk to Sarah, she's on vacation in the place where you want to talk to her, and you can't do it anywhere else!
check from wt-pdf when you can do it.

there was supposed to be 3 paths

The dev is clearly a sissy. No matter what you do you'll be dominated.
supposed yes but actuality there is bad and worse paths.

on that you are totally right.

exception everytime i try to save the game
well it's not called alpha w/o a reason.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I started a new game with v0.25! (Not v0.26 alpha)

In v0.25 there is still an old error which prevents progress at some early point in the game (ca after visiting Kate's room for the first time) since you get stuck in the house and cannot use the "back" button.

IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Main_Area/night/sarah_phone_a.png'.
The image is in the "day" folder.

This error was reported 4 (!) years ago.
Unless they fixed it for v0.26, maybe someone could report it to the dev. And probably also the other bug they found back then :
This game is just a mess. So called developers can't even check all the links to the pictures. So, until smth changes, its unplayable.
Code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Kate_Bedroom/night/kate_bedroom_afternoon_a.png'
IOError: Couldn't find file 'navigation/Main_Area/night/sarah_phone_a.png'
upd. 1st image located in \images\navigation\kate_bedroom\day
2nd — \images\navigation\main_area\day
Am I supposed to fix all your silly bugs myself? Ok, I'll send you my hourly rates.
Edit :
I closed the game to fix the path problem and when I restarted the game and loaded my save, I noticed that navigation options in the game had changed. It is the point after talking with Kate in her room and then having some wine with Sarah in the Lounge, probably Tuesday (= day 3).
After I restarted, mc had access to rooms (eg outer bathroom, Kate's, Monique's and Sarah's room) which were locked before and on the other side in the gym options for sauna and shower (and the option for spy camera there) were missing.
Really strange.

I went back to a save before the nap before going to Kate. Afterwards the room access was as I experienced the first time.
I remember that just before the error I got a SMS from Trevor which I did not get this time. (random SMS?) So maybe the SMS fucked up the navigation?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it a render, or ingame pic?
fan art.

I started a new game with v0.25! (Not v0.26 alpha)

In v0.25 there is still an old error which prevents progress at some early point in the game (ca after visiting Kate's room for the first time) since you get stuck in the house and cannot use the "back" button.
you can go to dev's discord (assuming he still uses it) and tell him or register to patreon or subs (no need to become supporter) and report directly.

2.00 star(s) 127 Votes