Indecent Desires: Where are all the people??

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Hi everybody:

Looks like a very cool game and when I can find someone to interact with it's good but oh my god these girls are hardly around. Is this my problem...Do I smell ..is it BO?

Reactions: u z i

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
It was a cool until the developer decided to change it from a vn to sandbox midway through. Now the game is a steaming pile of poop. I would recommend not playing it. There are a lot better games/vn's out there.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
lol. nice thread. that's why i stopped playing after ch6 , especially after reading the players' reactions of the new and revised 'game'. will probably give it a go after a lot of updates.

Torrodog

Jul 7, 2017
This game has decent character rends but OMFG it is way to complicated, even trying to use the "walk through" is freaking way over complex like it was made by the freaking Germans or something. I mean really ???? why have so many different ways to end your game. And all the bullshit dialog, if I want to read a bunch of text I would get on my Kindle. No way to go back to correct mistakes or to see other options I mean really,,, like the renders but not the game, and I am on version 12.