3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IndecentWifeHana-0.41Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: tuv.kio

Nerro

Engaged Member
Sep 9, 2017
i see the password being updated pretty soon, if anyone uses the password
make a backup of the entire game, as the game will deactivate when it connects online when fallen realizes the passwords posted
i forget how the DRM is setup now, but it involves the save files holding the code for the new content
theres other files besides the save file that get changed, it tracks the folder the game is in
it checks for unauthorized files, so dont save them in the hana folder (usually just deletes text/code/mods the game loads, but who knows)

until theres a proper crack, it might help temporarily
ALSO, theres a appdata folder for renpy where it also saves game data, and may of been a second, but i forget
it would also need to be wiped or updated with the save backups, if theres a mismatch, might trigger the password prompt again

no idea how much of the 2 months was focused on DRM VS content
So I activated the game with the code posted and it works. How do I make sure this shit dev can't invade my files and deactivate the game later? Still baffled how its even possible the dude can remotely de-crack an offline game. Idiot shoulda worked for fuckin' Denuvo instead of milking patreon.

Nov 26, 2020
Hey guys. Anyone know any mod or something to remove the character icons?pics? showing up to the left and right side of the dialog? It blocks some of the texts.

The_Black_Wolf

Apr 2, 2024
Are the go home route and the onsen locked for you guys too? and this update seemed a bit buggy as well.
I'm playing in new pc the public version of v0.40, why the hell these options are locked? After wait 5 updates to play this game again and I can't access to the onsen route.

Someone know what is happening?
I think I saw somewhere(in discord probably) that you have to finish the unlocked routes (stay here, Go camping) first then the locked choice will open. I haven't tried it so not sure.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
So I activated the game with the code posted and it works. How do I make sure this shit dev can't invade my files and deactivate the game later? Still baffled how its even possible the dude can remotely de-crack an offline game. Idiot shoulda worked for fuckin' Denuvo instead of milking patreon.
heres a fairly indepth description of the DRM

game checks online for certain things
it downloads code, both game code and DRM code
it checks for banned passwords or save files to disable leaks
pretty sure theres some non DRM things it also checks

so lets say the password is 123456
so when you put in a password it connects online to check if the password is correct
if the password was leaked he would change it, then he would add it to a banned password list
so you connect online and it updates the banned password list
save file will have a list like "banned passwords" 123456, whateverelseisbanned
you game will realise your using a banned password and require a new one
hence, backup your save files, cause running offline may fix it

each save has some kinda unique marker so if you had a save file you handed out
they can also disable the specific save files

also the public and patreon versions are different
public has everything up to the last update
patreon is missing a huge chunk of the game (currently everything after tent sex is missing)
so if you pirate a patreon release and its not activated, its like going back a ton of updates
(i actually reached out to F95 mods to make them stop deleting the public updates, since cracks when broken were worse then public)
and the patreon release downloads the new code when you put in the password and puts the code into the save file itself
so if you only crack the patreon release to bypass the password check, the game errors out because the code is missing

so you need to get the online code and make it into a separate file for the game to read
either by digging into the code and finding out where it gets the code from and going to that URL
which is made harder because every update or 2 he changes the code to break unren so you need to keep customizing it
or by exporting it out of the save file, which cant be read by renpy save editors because he makes it incompatible so you would likely need some kinda customization there, but the crackers i know all use custom unren

he also has updated the DRM code before
hes updated it before to check for the crack files and deletes them
if filename uploaded is "hanacrack" and "hanacode" it would check for them and delete them
i think at one point it was deleting all files that were unofficial every time the game ran
so you needed to apply the crack every time you wanted to play, because the game would delete the crack after opening

I think but i cant remember, but i also think he had renamed some of the variables in online code
so the crack needed to be updated to use the new variable names as it was editing the wrong values
(he renames the variables every update, so the new crack was just updating variable names)

hes also edited files in the game folder, so if you only had a activated save file, it would realize the game in that folder had not been activated before, just the save file, and want the password again (which is why i generally uploaded the full cracked game folder, but i think the crack bypasses this now)

he has layers of DRM
but it still takes like idk a half hour to a hour usually to crack it at this point as the DRM is mostly understood
learn how new DRM works, bypass it, use last crack as reference to make next crack
my crack is based on a crack made by someone years ago, and was updated by smarter people
but since i have a reference crack, it was a non issue, i did have to figure out how to get the online code again

i took 45min to get past the password check having not been active cracking it for several updates
and like idk a half hour to get the online code (he changed how it was hosted since i last had to get it)

Last edited:

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
Am i stupid or I can't play new update content it just says I need to connect to the internet. Can someone help me on this thanks

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Am i stupid or I can't play new update content it just says I need to connect to the internet. Can someone help me on this thanks
if it tells you to connect to the internet, extract it but you must turn off your connection first. and then try playing it but without turning on your connection as well. it should work i think.

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Man, didnt play this game for about a year now and hilariously doesn't have much content from the last time I see it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Its a money milking factory

Reactions: Plebrock

Nerro

Engaged Member
Sep 9, 2017
heres a fairly indepth description of the DRM

game checks online for certain things
it downloads code, both game code and DRM code
it checks for banned passwords or save files to disable leaks
pretty sure theres some non DRM things it also checks

so lets say the password is 123456
so when you put in a password it connects online to check if the password is correct
if the password was leaked he would change it, then he would add it to a banned password list
so you connect online and it updates the banned password list
save file will have a list like "banned passwords" 123456, whateverelseisbanned
you game will realise your using a banned password and require a new one
hence, backup your save files, cause running offline may fix it

each save has some kinda unique marker so if you had a save file you handed out
they can also disable the specific save files

also the public and patreon versions are different
public has everything up to the last update
patreon is missing a huge chunk of the game (currently everything after tent sex is missing)
so if you pirate a patreon release and its not activated, its like going back a ton of updates
(i actually reached out to F95 mods to make them stop deleting the public updates, since cracks when broken were worse then public)
and the patreon release downloads the new code when you put in the password and puts the code into the save file itself
so if you only crack the patreon release to bypass the password check, the game errors out because the code is missing

so you need to get the online code and make it into a separate file for the game to read
either by digging into the code and finding out where it gets the code from and going to that URL
which is made harder because every update or 2 he changes the code to break unren so you need to keep customizing it
or by exporting it out of the save file, which cant be read by renpy save editors because he makes it incompatible so you would likely need some kinda customization there, but the crackers i know all use custom unren

he also has updated the DRM code before
hes updated it before to check for the crack files and deletes them
if filename uploaded is "hanacrack" and "hanacode" it would check for them and delete them
i think at one point it was deleting all files that were unofficial every time the game ran
so you needed to apply the crack every time you wanted to play, because the game would delete the crack after opening

I think but i cant remember, but i also think he had renamed some of the variables in online code
so the crack needed to be updated to use the new variable names as it was editing the wrong values
(he renames the variables every update, so the new crack was just updating variable names)

hes also edited files in the game folder, so if you only had a activated save file, it would realize the game in that folder had not been activated before, just the save file, and want the password again (which is why i generally uploaded the full cracked game folder, but i think the crack bypasses this now)

he has layers of DRM
but it still takes like idk a half hour to a hour usually to crack it at this point as the DRM is mostly understood
learn how new DRM works, bypass it, use last crack as reference to make next crack
my crack is based on a crack made by someone years ago, and was updated by smarter people
but since i have a reference crack, it was a non issue, i did have to figure out how to get the online code again

i took 45min to get past the password check having not been active cracking it for several updates
and like idk a half hour to get the online code (he changed how it was hosted since i last had to get it)
Sounds like to me(bracing for a "no shit sherlock"), that we simply need to find a way to prevent the game from going online? I mean, if it works perfectly fine when you run the activated game with the internet off, then we simply need a crack/mod that makes it so the game won't go online?

Tbh, I didn't even know Ren'Py engine could go online, and without your permission? and then change the files in the directory!? It is kinda making me paranoid about other renpy games now too lol

Maturerr

Nov 10, 2020
if it tells you to connect to the internet, extract it but you must turn off your connection first. and then try playing it but without turning on your connection as well. it should work i think.
I don't think that's it, this error is from when I'm starting the game, loading the files, if I remove the x-scripts folder it works again, but the gallery apparently doesn't work without this folder

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
Sounds like to me(bracing for a "no shit sherlock"), that we simply need to find a way to prevent the game from going online? I mean, if it works perfectly fine when you run the activated game with the internet off, then we simply need a crack/mod that makes it so the game won't go online?

Tbh, I didn't even know Ren'Py engine could go online, and without your permission? and then change the files in the directory!? It is kinda making me paranoid about other renpy games now too lol
There were actually bad actors using this type of characteristic of renpy to download and install viruses in people's computers. F95 found a few of them a couple months ago after the fact and removed them.

• Wow
Reactions: Nerro
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes