3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

jbr151

Jul 31, 2023
Why are there so many locked choices even in the cracked version? I even entered the patreon code.

bdsoce

Mar 13, 2018
i think the game is missing one thing ,hana side of the story ;she do love here as husband ,it is for sure but she is manupaltive and kinky as f .She is the one develloping him as a "cuck",she initiate it all and took pleasure in it ,the real good thing would be to see her side and se what she think and what she does ,we would get that blurry image unblurred and more,seeing how it did not happened this way and the deepth of her reassoning .maybe im the only one thinking that way but i dont really care about the cuck lol his dialogues and shit is just a wat to outlined hana and her deal for me ,so the real deal should be hana .
there is multiple story who do it like that ;a new game plus of sort or side story if you mean.
I know that i will sound stupid as one can be known for as the game aint finish but thats my two cent xD

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Why are there so many locked choices even in the cracked version? I even entered the patreon code.
If you needed to enter the Patreon code, then something is wrong. Make sure you downloaded the cracked version and deleted the uncracked Patreon version.

"Go Home" is still locked, but "keep Yuma" is now unlocked wtf?
"Go Home" is unlocked when you have gotten both the Yuma End and Hana End. There are currently 4 endings.

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
i think the game is missing one thing ,hana side of the story ;she do love here as husband ,it is for sure but she is manupaltive and kinky as f .She is the one develloping him as a "cuck",she initiate it all and took pleasure in it ,the real good thing would be to see her side and se what she think and what she does ,we would get that blurry image unblurred and more,seeing how it did not happened this way and the deepth of her reassoning .maybe im the only one thinking that way but i dont really care about the cuck lol his dialogues and shit is just a wat to outlined hana and her deal for me ,so the real deal should be hana .
there is multiple story who do it like that ;a new game plus of sort or side story if you mean.
I know that i will sound stupid as one can be known for as the game aint finish but thats my two cent xD
There is supposedly a Hana POV coming, but with the current pace it will take years to be finished.

Reactions: bdsoce

Rjeans

Mar 28, 2022
this is a 0.4 version. It would take long years before they start adding that considering the pace and content milking by the dev lol

Reactions: bdsoce

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
2 things:

one: if its asking for a password, try the cracked versions, if you dont trust strangers code, my crack is RPY files, you can open them in notepad, they basicly are the last thing loaded by the game, so its resets values set by the DRM code that runs before it, so when the game launches it looks right, you could ask chatgpt to explain it honestly

two: if your running the cracked version and its not working or asking for a password, say that, because one of us crackers could see if the crack needs a update, but specify if its the cracked version or not and if its effecting my version or the malcolmablie's, he places the crack inside the games archives so its harder to delete (i sent him my crack early, so they should work the same unless he improved on it, )

why all the cracked versions posted have the extra options blocked?
So part of the games DRM, is that the extras patch is a separate file, so it cant be downloaded like the main games code
theres $5 $10 $15 $25 memberships, and the $15 and $25 memberships are the only ones that get the extras patch
so you not only need a patreon leak, you need a high tier patreon leak

they have 997 paid members when i checked,
looking at his patreons online members currently this is the breakdown
45 have it (8 VIPs, 37 mega fans), and 46 dont have it (4 man of culture and 42 fans dont)
which honestly amazes me that its basically 50 50 (which ill round to 50)

only 997 people who can leak the game atall
only half of them could leak the extras patch
and any of them could choose not to include it with the leak if they leak the game
this guy leaked it immediately so his rank should have it but he choose not to include the extras patch

As a cracker who usually had early leaks
some updates you cant even find a leak, and alot of the time it just wasnt the top tier supporters
I had people who didn't wanna leak atall but knew who i was and didnt tell fallen ❤
or my favorite, only leaked when they didn't like the update, good update meant no leak
I would also sometimes get the patch and not include it, just because i felt id leave something special for patreons
but i may of also shared it with lower tier patreons as a thank you for previous leaks, i give them my cracks early to test

the thing that made getting leaks the hardest part of cracking, is them canceling the patreon subscription
ive had multiple patreons talk about having posts deleted from the discord, kinda got some Weird vibes
some stopped liking it, some didnt like X or Y thing about stuff

Last edited:

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Just decompress the file and you will have a folder with that name
How do you decompress the file? Because I extracted the game and tried to use unren on the folder, and it doesn't work. So I don't know if I'm missing something, but I don't understand what you mean by decompress the file.

Nerro

Engaged Member
Sep 9, 2017
I'm playing the latest version and activated it with the code somebody posted earlier. The code has been banned but I just turn off my internet when I run the game and it works just fine. I highly doubt he will make the game require internet connection after activation, that would be such a shitty anti-consumer move towards his supporters. Its a damn single player VN lmao.
1722051935783.png

Welp, scratch fucking that. The dude actually IS blocking his own supporters from playing the game without internet connected. Turns out, without internet, you only have access to the public version content. This dev is beyond a douchebag. Further proving my point, that his hate for pirates is stronger than his appreciation for his supporters. Imagine paying for this shit and dev forces you to be online to play a single-player Visual Novel. Absolutely go fuck yourself Eros.

Last edited:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Ya'll may be mentally disable. The dev has explicitly stated that the main route has to be completed to open the side routes.

Stop saying the game is poorly made when its literally common knowledge to anyone who looks it up.

Nerro

Engaged Member
Sep 9, 2017
Ya'll may be mentally disable. The dev has explicitly stated that the main route has to be completed to open the side routes.

Stop saying the game is poorly made when its literally common knowledge to anyone who looks it up.
Welp, I hope you're not traveling or going anywhere without internet ever because Eros will be blocking your access to the singe-player game you paid for if you are not connected to the internet at all times. That's the kinda person who gives zero shits about his supporters to pull such a move. I hope all future updates will be cracked immediately, just like this one. Honestly, they probably will because he will only give an update every 3. month now so crackers will prob gladly go at it as soon as they can.

• Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo

Maturerr

Nov 10, 2020
How do you decompress the file? Because I extracted the game and tried to use unren on the folder, and it doesn't work. So I don't know if I'm missing something, but I don't understand what you mean by decompress the file.
Well, I wasn't talking about the game file itself, but the extra pack file with the gallery images, I can't make it work with the game

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes