3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
Ya'll may be mentally disable. The dev has explicitly stated that the main route has to be completed to open the side routes.

Stop saying the game is poorly made when its literally common knowledge to anyone who looks it up.
As someone who has to keep wiping my saves making/testing cracks, "unacceptable"
altho im sure my pain brings fallen joy, which is fair

IceboundArt

Sep 24, 2019
Is there a walk-though for this yet? I know this game doesn't have that many choices, but I've forgotten what choices lead to what route. Trial and erroring it kinda kills the mood.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Is there a walk-though for this yet? I know this game doesn't have that many choices, but I've forgotten what choices lead to what route. Trial and erroring it kinda kills the mood.
I think there is a walk through on kemono.su. I don't think it has the last several updates on it though but I think the majority of the game might be listed there.

Reactions: IceboundArt

James013

Oct 7, 2020
I downloaded version 0.41 cracked
everything works fine, password successfully accepted
But I can't choose “Go Home” when I have a choice, I can only choose “Stay here”.
And same for “Go To Onsen”, I'm forced to go to the camping

How can I get access to these 2 choices?

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
I downloaded version 0.41 cracked
everything works fine, password successfully accepted
But I can't choose “Go Home” when I have a choice, I can only choose “Stay here”.
And same for “Go To Onsen”, I'm forced to go to the camping

How can I get access to these 2 choices?
think someone mentioned you have to do the main plot before the side plots become options
id save the game at each point where you cant pick an option, to go back to later
tbh its probably something that crack could include
set the completed endings variable, if anyone has a complete save, drop it and ill see if i can make a unlocker
I had my C drive die so I just jump to new content in order to test the crack

Reactions: Nerro and James013

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
think someone mentioned you have to do the main plot before the side plots become options
id save the game at each point where you cant pick an option, to go back to later
Fun fact, saving at those points doesn't work, I tried.
I suspect if you saved prior to the decision, it might work, but saving on the decision screen locks you into whatever options were (and consequently were not) available to you.

Reactions: James013

TzeroVon

Feb 11, 2022
Ya'll may be mentally disable. The dev has explicitly stated that the main route has to be completed to open the side routes.

Stop saying the game is poorly made when its literally common knowledge to anyone who looks it up.
Excuse me, when he said such a thing, until now you could see the alternative routes without even touching the main route, and just to clarify the only information I get about this game is through this page, I don't follow the dev or his social medias.

Reactions: Levan619

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
Fu fu! I definitely like this situation! Looks like we'll soon see Hana cheating on Tatsuki with Arata-kun. It will be interesting to see how Yuma will relate to this. What in this moment will doing Yuma-kun do when Hana will having sex with Arata-kun? How will Yuma-kun take Hana's cheating?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

James013

Oct 7, 2020
What's up with the locked scenes and the locked choices?

First you have to finish the main road (Hana End).
Then you can select "Keep Yuma" last choice, which has been locked until now (Yuma End).

After that, you can select "Go Home" in the middle of the story, which has been unlocked (Yuma End 2)

And finally, after these 3 endings, you can now select "Go To Onsen".

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes