3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

reempe

May 4, 2024
Guys, so ... hmm :unsure:... is there any anal planned?, I mean in the game and not in your private lives :D
(I wish someone would drill that meaty ass) :devilish:

Reactions: Ramy sami

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
1724536032016.png

Indecent Wife Hana: Onsen Revenge Announcement!

Hi everybody! I'm happy to announce "Indecent Wife Hana: Onsen Revenge"!!!

Q: What is it about?
It's the continuation of the "Onsen Rotue" where Hana and Tatsuki returns to the Hot Springs Resort encountering new characters and hot situations! Everything can happen!

Q: When will it be released?
I'm currently working on it and hopefully it will be the next update.

Q: How do I get it?
It will be out as a reward for Patreon members.

Q: Why is it separate from the main game?
The main game is about Yuma and the journey of discovering 'sharing'. I've completed 5 out of the 6 planned endings involving him and there's bonus scenes planned too so there's plenty of content already. Since the "Onsen Route" no longer has to do with Yuma but with other characters instead I feel it should be its own thing.

Q: Will you still be working on the main game?
Yes. Work is being done constantly. Animations, new ilustrations, fixing previous illustrations, translations, coding and script improvements to get the final version done in all it's glory. However, there's not much to show for at the moment. And I know what you want: More content! So I have to balance the two.

In summary: If you want new characters and situations this is for you!
I hope you like it!

Dec 16, 2022
View attachment 3964268

Indecent Wife Hana: Onsen Revenge Announcement!

Hi everybody! I'm happy to announce "Indecent Wife Hana: Onsen Revenge"!!!

Q: What is it about?
It's the continuation of the "Onsen Rotue" where Hana and Tatsuki returns to the Hot Springs Resort encountering new characters and hot situations! Everything can happen!

Q: When will it be released?
I'm currently working on it and hopefully it will be the next update.

Q: How do I get it?
It will be out as a reward for Patreon members.

Q: Why is it separate from the main game?
The main game is about Yuma and the journey of discovering 'sharing'. I've completed 5 out of the 6 planned endings involving him and there's bonus scenes planned too so there's plenty of content already. Since the "Onsen Route" no longer has to do with Yuma but with other characters instead I feel it should be its own thing.

Q: Will you still be working on the main game?
Yes. Work is being done constantly. Animations, new ilustrations, fixing previous illustrations, translations, coding and script improvements to get the final version done in all it's glory. However, there's not much to show for at the moment. And I know what you want: More content! So I have to balance the two.

In summary: If you want new characters and situations this is for you!
I hope you like it!
Holy shit, another sequel for this drawn out unfinished game? He has to be self-aware trolling at this point lololol. His Patreon are absolute suckers.

iwatayzz

Dec 29, 2019
Holy shit, another sequel for this drawn out unfinished game? He has to be self-aware trolling at this point lololol. His Patreon are absolute suckers.
It's just the onsen route. I don't buy his reason that it's because their journey with Yuma has ended, hence the separation of this route from the main game. I suspect the real reason is, as you can see in the title, Hana's revenge at Tatsuki. I smell real NTR coming. It's a move from his part to be able to mix in some real NTR by separating this in defense from his nts supporters because he can just say it's a different game from the wholesome NTS main game. Although I really can't tell if it's NTR when Tats is basically asking for it because in the recent update,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
It's just the onsen route. I don't buy his reason that it's because their journey with Yuma has ended, hence the separation of this route from the main game. I suspect the real reason is, as you can see in the title, Hana's revenge at Tatsuki. I smell real NTR coming. It's a move from his part to be able to mix in some real NTR by separating this in defense from his nts supporters because he can just say it's a different game from the wholesome NTS main game. Although I really can't tell if it's NTR when Tats is basically asking for it because in the recent update,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you upload the PC version, if you have it?

Dec 23, 2019
It makes perfect sense when you put it that way. I saw the patreon NTR polls, so I'm guessing some people want NTR content, but given the historic shit show this game created by simply using the words "light hearted," it makes sense that Eros would separate the NTR to save himself the headache. I also think he's just setting himself up to have more projects to work on once he's done with this one.

People splitting VNs for the "plenty of content" reason is dumb though. The average VN is a dozen or more hours, so having "too much content" is a dumb excuse for a VN if you have plenty of fun ideas to add.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes