3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
Need more skin tight full body latex catsuit hana dominatrix content inject her lovers semen into her husbands penis then down into his balls to humiliate him.

Reactions: Insur
Jun 26, 2021
Need more skin tight full body latex catsuit hana dominatrix content inject her lovers semen into her husbands penis then down into his balls to humiliate him.
We heard you the first time Atricock.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
art style kind remind of mame from the complets group
While the MTL translation of the Complets VN's range from bad to terrible, and the engine is really outdated and the graphics mostly are in the 4:3 format, it's still lot of fun to read these VN's. Indeed - The art corresponds to this VN, and it was why I initially liked it. However - With adding DRM to this VN the author has gotten on my wrong side, and he shot himself in the foot with that. I only buy DRM free games/VN's (like on GOG and some on Steam that are not depending on the client). His loss - I don't care any longer. I must admit it's funny to see the "arms race" between the author and the people here, but at the other hand it's also sad to see the author putting more energy in that "arms race" than further developing the VN. That development is almost at a stand-still now...

And honestly - I have more fun with those ancient Complets VN's than I have now with Indecent Wife Hana. At least those VN's have no build in paywall. Of course not everyone will agree with me (also because the content of some of those Complets VN's are questionable to say the least), but that's my take on it. I had fun with IWH at the start of development, but at this time... Nah...

Reactions: GFLYRM

Xmoe22

Mar 26, 2022
and has already been banned as of 24 minutes ago.

Now that we have had 2 passwords, people with 2 eyes can see that both were in the format 7*678*. Here's the format:
Code:
1st digit: Patreon tier (5: Fan, 6: Man of Culture, 7: Mega Fan, 8: VIP)
2nd digit: Random
3-5th digits: The bit that's actually checked
6th digit: Random
So if anyone wants to have a working password, just pick 2 numbers at random and insert them into that format.
Thanks you, worked for me

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
While the MTL translation of the Complets VN's range from bad to terrible, and the engine is really outdated and the graphics mostly are in the 4:3 format, it's still lot of fun to read these VN's. Indeed - The art corresponds to this VN, and it was why I initially liked it. However - With adding DRM to this VN the author has gotten on my wrong side, and he shot himself in the foot with that. I only buy DRM free games/VN's (like on GOG and some on Steam that are not depending on the client). His loss - I don't care any longer. I must admit it's funny to see the "arms race" between the author and the people here, but at the other hand it's also sad to see the author putting more energy in that "arms race" than further developing the VN. That development is almost at a stand-still now...

And honestly - I have more fun with those ancient Complets VN's than I have now with Indecent Wife Hana. At least those VN's have no build in paywall. Of course not everyone will agree with me (also because the content of some of those Complets VN's are questionable to say the least), but that's my take on it. I had fun with IWH at the start of development, but at this time... Nah...
im just wondering did the dev get in contact with mame to draw for this game or this a different artist imitating mame style

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes