[S-Play tester] [S> Other] [S>Writer] Indie Game Developer looking to provide mentoring for animations, gameplay design, general workflow and writing advice, can also playtest builds

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
Hi!

My name is GopnikDude, I am an active indie game developer looking to provide a mentoring service for animation, general gameplay design, workflow and writing advice for any kind of lewd game developer.

Skills:
Professional Video game College Diploma from Inter-Dec Laval. Specialization in 3D character animation, currently working as technical advisor, technical concept designer, researcher and QA.

- Animation. Character poses, expressions, facial expressions, emotion portraying and animation principles.

- Gameplay Design. Gameplay loop, game mechanics, pacing, character interaction and player involvement, etc...

- Workflow. How to maximize productivity, establishing realistic goals and deadlines for your game and updates, along with release strategies, how to make design choices favoring practical and efficient content production methods.

- Character Design. How a character should look, what type of emotions should they portray, general character design tips to make them distinct and recognizable.

- Writing. To make grounded, believable characters with proper, consistent actions and reactions to diverse events.

- Playtest. I can playtest your games to look not only for bugs, but also plausible improvements, gameplay issues, inconsistencies and more.

- French native language, fluent in English.

Preferred method of contact:
On F95, but also on Discord. PM me on F95 if you wish to contact me through Discord.

Employment Type & Rates:
I am looking for a fixed flat rate of 15$ USD per hour for live meetings. Nonnegotiable. Half is to be paid in advance before the meeting, the other half after the meeting. Min time is half an hour, max is 3 hours. You can submit Game Design Documents as well, where depending on the amount of content, a quote will be made and agreed in advance.

Availability:
You can contact me so i can schedule a session where you can provide me with the work you me to review or a Discord meeting, depending on your needs. The amount of time of the session will be agreed in advance. I am flexible though, so any details and subjects can be discussed beforehand.

Additional comments:

My main motivation behind this service is to provide meaningful and practical advice in hopes to improve the overall quality of lewds games.

I am the pragmatic type, leaning towards practical game designs and advice that can be realistically accomplished by either small, mostly inexperienced lewd game dev teams to professional, experienced led game devs. Get shit done, make things efficient and pertinent.

I will require for anyone contacting me to be professional and courteous. I will do the same on my end. None of the work or information you give me for your game will ever be shared.

IMPORTANT: I also wish to provide honest and pertinent critics and feedback. Which mean that i will not hold back on feedback and advice. This goes both ways; if i do something that you disagree or think is better, feel free to do so! Being receptive to feedback and critics is the number 1 most important advice i can give to anyone in the game dev industry.

Last edited: