RPGM - Completed - Inferior Genes [v2.0] [STARWORKS]

1. 5.00 star(s)

RedSilhouette

Convenient game) there is no senseless walking as it usually happens on the rpg maker engine. I like the theme of Agli man and beauty girl and I play any games on this topic with pleasure. There are a lot of events and they are gradually being revealed, thanks to them it is not possible to break away from the game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3178243

There are no story ! nothing at all
    This is th gameplay : just expose yourself... again and again.. go get fworded
    There is no nrt at all. Doing it slow is not nrt, it striptease !
    So this game could only be better
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Kaylani Lai

Beautiful girl with huge boobs and ass, slowly opening up to desires and eventually giving her virginity and fucking an ugly homeless guy, what's not to love. Just imagining a female with great genes getting soiled and bred by an ugly waste ridden "inferior genes" hobo is just the best in my opinion.
    May need to grind up her desires which can take time but the artwork and scene build up to the ending is worth it <3
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Diconica

The art work is good. But in truth there isn't much it reused over and over again.
    The original concept may have been good.
    It seems at some point in development they decided to cut things short and just get done with it.
    When you start off in the game you have to find locations and build up the characters exhibition. There is a incremental progression to it.
    At some point that gets entirely thrown out the window along with any real choices you actually had.

Translation is at best 50% complete. No points were deducted for this just a warning to anyone else wanting to play it.

I wouldn't call this product a game. A game implies your actions have some choice in the outcome.
    It would probably be more accurate to label this a VN as to in which you have a false set of choices because the only way you can progress in the story is to find the choice it wants you to do next to progress.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Pogo123

i nealry would give it just one star.

Pros:
    + female mc
    +curvy mc
    + kinky fetish
    +hobo
    +art style is not amazing but ok

Cons:
    - no real english
    - strange and annoying loading screens/breaks
    - its very tedious and nealry always the same
    - sex scenes are most of the time really boring and bad drawn
    - strange ending
    - no real story
    - strange progress of mc
    - strange start
  6. 2.00 star(s)

ktez

This game is NOT good, the only thing that makes this game a little bit bearable is the art, the story could be so much better, if you want some homeless dude pumping a cute girl go play Summer Color or Tina the Swordsman, the corruption in those games are so much better (the corruption progression in this game is almost unnoticeable), would NOT recommend.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

CraziBeast

Not that good. The corruption feels weak, the scenes aren't that interesting, There aren't much scenes. It's tedious. And the art is just good, nothing special.

As personal preference, I'm not a fan of tits that are so huge and unreal. So, if you add the average art it doesn't feel hot imo.

There isn't much gamplay to talk about, sooo, nothing here. The story is plain average so also nothing here. Pretty skippable imo.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Skandergod

The Art is really good, not perfect, but really good, goes a lot more far than getting the job done.

I'm ignoring the story until a good translation comes out.

The gameplay is basically a scene hunter, but this kind of experience cannot be achieved without being a scene hunter, gets the job, sadly, it lacks a gallery, in game you can watch all the scenes but is really annoying not having a gallery, really demerits the quality of the game.

in the sound department this game is really lacking the voicing and SFX, this is a problem on STARWORKS, this artist should try finding a VA or SFX sounds for the game, it would enrich a lot the scenes in general.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

ding000

Don't get me wrong the game could be good, but i'm pretty sure the translation of it has broken the progression. Which makes the game really really bad(you can do anything at the start of the game nothing is needed to progress) basically you can go straight to the end without any progression.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

deluges

My rating would be higher if the game made a lick of sense.

Pros

The art is fantastic.

The tags are fantastic.

Cons

The translation is god awful. After about two minutes I just skipped through every single dialog box because none of it made any fucking sense.

You can't even read all of the dialog because it disappears into the ether if it doesn't fit in the text box.

It is non-linear. You're given choices on what you should do and some of the things you can choose to do are very sexual even though you haven't earned being that slutty. It's dumb..

The game makes no fucking sense. Why is she called black hair chan when every fucking Japanese person has goddamn black hair unless they dye it unnatural colors? Jesus fucking Christ.

Summation

Fucking skip.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Bernadettén

This game has it own unique placement a bit but can be recommend to those who like the development and depraved immorality that a beautiful busty girl gets polluted and getting corrupted by an ugly oldman. LOL :sneaky: to that...

In fact a "principal time" system for this game has it already to get involved but this feature honestly was a crap hoping some improvements by dev.

However game mechanic is a little headache for to get those h-scenes when selecting the operability, if you try to return to the previous one, it may be a little inconvenient that it will be returned to the very beginning but worth find it each unique ways and very intriguing..) If you played!

Really loving the art style here that's why I'm reasoned to play!!! Could be more excite depend on your theme or view point to this game. :coffee:
  12. 5.00 star(s)

caxrGames

As a fan of the genre, I don't care much about the platform, I appreciate the game anyway.
    Some people also complain about the breasts that are a little drooping, well, particularly I love it, it is a little more in line with reality.