shakal228

Jun 29, 2017
is there a gallery? cant find some scenes i definitely unlocked during playthrough in home replay menu

Apr 7, 2018
Im confused, everything is already unlocked and I dont know what should I do here, no consistent and progressing storyline or something

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
I created a patch to fix quite a few things. My patch Will do the following:
  1. Improve the UI based on the already existing ULMF partial translation (it is my modification I did not use the ULMF at all other then looking at the terms they used to make sure text stayed in the box.)
  2. corrected broken if() statements so options are not unlocked from the get go
  3. Made very VERY minor adjustments to some of the text. (mainly filled in an empty option for one entry. You will know it when you see it :) )
What this patch WILL NOT do:
  1. Make the translation better. This is not my translation, I do not do unedited MTL translations and I have no time to fix this one. (I have had people assume because I fix these games I am the one making the translation and I am not just for the record.) I have no plans to translate this game. I haven't even finish the two translations I am already working on.
  2. Fix text overflow.
Please let me know if you find Any game breaking errors still unfixed or if they patch makes anything worse now.
Thank you for this
I tried it myself but I couldn't figure out how to make the addLog events work since they only show the first written word which in japanese is no problem but for english it is. I tried brackets and stuff and nothing worked. Another game that I try to MTL has the same events.
Do you have any idea how to make these work?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Thank you for this
I tried it myself but I couldn't figure out how to make the addLog events work since they only show the first written word which in japanese is no problem but for english it is. I tried brackets and stuff and nothing worked. Another game that I try to MTL has the same events.
Do you have any idea how to make these work?
Can you show me a screenshot of what you are trying to adjust? I am self taught so alot of terms don't always click for me and I want to make sure I understand what you are trying to do. I have a hunch what you are trying to do but I want to make sure.

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Can you show me a screenshot of what you are trying to adjust? I am self taught so alot of terms don't always click for me and I want to make sure I understand what you are trying to do. I have a hunch what you are trying to do but I want to make sure.
For example this

addLog \c[17]マジェタノは性欲を抑えきれず帰還魔法を詠唱...

These things give me headaches. addLog \c][17] only displays the first 'word' that is written directly after ']' and if you use a space to seperate words it will only display the first word which is what is happening in this game too. So I was hoping that you have an idea to get this stupid event to recognize everything after ']' until end of string

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
For example this

addLog \c[17]マジェタノは性欲を抑えきれず帰還魔法を詠唱...

These things give me headaches. addLog \c][17] only displays the first 'word' that is written directly after ']' and if you use a space to seperate words it will only display the first word which is what is happening in this game too. So I was hoping that you have an idea to get this stupid event to recognize everything after ']' until end of string
Ah those. I think I have worked with addlog events before. I just don't remember if / how I got them to work the way I wanted. I think I had to make them just a string of text no spaces.

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Ah those. I think I have worked with addlog events before. I just don't remember if / how I got them to work the way I wanted. I think I had to make them just a string of text no spaces.
yea I was thinking about some character that gets displayed as a space ingame or something but dont know any. If nothing works I can still use _

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
yea I was thinking about some character that gets displayed as a space ingame or something but dont know any. If nothing works I can still use _
I would recommend the following: Step one attempt to save the original text in like notepad and attempt to put one string of characters in there and see if that string works as is. Once you can confirm that a solid string will provide the intended results try messing with special characters. I also remember having a problem where too many characters caused the entire string to not be visible so it is also possible that spaces ARE allowed however when translating the content from JP to EN it exceeds a hard cap that was set. You might need to get creative if there is a cap involved.

Lyounus

Jul 4, 2017
I created a patch to fix quite a few things. My patch Will do the following:
  1. Improve the UI based on the already existing ULMF partial translation (it is my modification I did not use the ULMF at all other then looking at the terms they used to make sure text stayed in the box.)
  2. corrected broken if() statements so options are not unlocked from the get go
  3. Made very VERY minor adjustments to some of the text. (mainly filled in an empty option for one entry. You will know it when you see it :) )
What this patch WILL NOT do:
  1. Make the translation better. This is not my translation, I do not do unedited MTL translations and I have no time to fix this one. (I have had people assume because I fix these games I am the one making the translation and I am not just for the record.) I have no plans to translate this game. I haven't even finish the two translations I am already working on.
  2. Fix text overflow.
Please let me know if you find Any game breaking errors still unfixed or if they patch makes anything worse now.
This game has a bug in the exposure option -> downtown -> residential area-> if Exposed and walking,

The scene that was calling is instead the one that goes by Move -> To another uncle -> Conversation in the village.

making the exposure progress halted.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes