Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
is it playable with MTL? should I wait for better translation?
I think all the game breaking bugs for the most part got worked out awhile ago so technically it is playable. The UI is quality but the text is typical MTL. It all comes down to you. I have doubts anyone is going to work on a proper translation of this one so if you want to roll the dice that someone does then I would say wait but since odds are this is the best it's going to get I guess it is playable enough.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Playable - yes
Understandable - that's all on you

It's somewhat enjoyable if you like corruption things like this, there were definitely times I had no idea what was going on but trudged on anyway to see where it would go.

xdagex

Jul 9, 2017
I would wait for a better/official translation. You won't understand the translation directly but you'll probably be able to interpret like 30% of it and assume the rest of it to understand what's going on in the story and stuff. The majority of the text makes no sense so you'll get maybe like a few sentences in a scene that kinda make sense but everything else is pretty much gibberish.

• Sad
Reactions: greenp

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
i would fucking pay for a good translation for this game. this is the best corruption game out there. well maybe its just me that i freaking enjoy homeless men taking advantage of a naive girl. fucking hot lol

Reactions: Sronzer

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
The English is so broken, is there a way to fix this? A lot of thing is broken, especially the user interface. Is there a patch for this?

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018
people should know that playable and understable is the same fucking thing, the games posted in the latest updates with japanese tag, since half a year ago are unplayable most of them , if this foum wants to walk this path im out
Can't help but agree. So many of these seem like great games but then they get dumped with incomprehensible MTL and therefore are believed to be "complete" and not needing any proper translation. This just hurts the game as the few players that even bother to try to survive the MTL get minimal enjoyment.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The English is so broken, is there a way to fix this? A lot of thing is broken, especially the user interface. Is there a patch for this?
You'd have to edit the translation files yourself and fix all the dialogue and story lines.

Nyrom

Jul 23, 2017
I started working on the translation. Will let you know how it goes. I would appreciate if somebody could find the original japanese version because some of the text is literally incomprehensible.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: emacapo and keik652

NorzZ

Jan 18, 2018
I already forgot how to decrypt rpgmv, if someone helps me on this, I will probably full translate the game.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes