Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
I see MTL-NTR genre is getting traction. The cuck-bro is back. :eek:

I'm not really sure since it wasn't linked on OP but, was this translation made by this one on ?
Thanks for the link for partial patch. I can actually enjoy the game now , just need to find my texthook exe-patcher for RPG Maker MV.

And most likely, someone just took his patch(that's mostly UI stuff) and slapped MTL translation on top.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For anyone coming to this for the NTR tag, you're wasting your time, there is none.

She's single.

Unless you count fucking the same game more than once a loving relationship.

There is no cuck, she is single.

No idea why the NTR tag is even there.

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
I noticed that NTR game always get MTL, why?
is this the work of the same person? dunno if he like ntr or hate it...

• Sad
Reactions: greenp

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
The game will work fine with Emulator and all scence / choice have been unlock somehow ...

madyo

Sep 12, 2019

Thanks for the link for partial patch. I can actually enjoy the game now , just need to find my texthook exe-patcher for RPG Maker MV.

And most likely, someone just took his patch(that's mostly UI stuff) and slapped MTL translation on top.
How to install it?

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Looking closer it seems like this translation was made by someone else who didn't take care to avoid game breaking bugs/text cut. I'm not sure if the translator really borrowed the partial from ULMF since there seems to be some kind of disconnection between the image preview (last pic) on OP and the ingame UI posted by kushanagi
682620_00113.jpg

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Looking closer it seems like this translation was made by someone else who didn't take care to avoid game breaking bugs/text cut. I'm not sure if the translator really borrowed the partial from ULMF since there seems to be some kind of disconnection between the image preview (last pic) on OP and the ingame UI posted by kushanagi
View attachment 668703
Can i use the ulmf translation this game i downloaded from this thread?

Also how to do it?

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Can i use the ulmf translation this game i downloaded from this thread?

Also how to do it?
No, you will have to get the raw japanese version for the partial to work. EDIT: I mean, the partial might work on this game's thread, but the game breaking bugs located there won't let you play the game well.
" "

Last edited:

horny_bastard_95

Feb 4, 2019
I genuinely don't mind MTL at all, but fucking hell why did it have to be ugly bastards, if they just made them generic faceless NPCs i wouldn't mind giving it a shot

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I will take a look at the game and see if I can fix the problems like I generally do. I just need to know exactly what is wrong. People are mentioning the progressions system being completely open? Do you mean all the options are available? Can I get a list of all the errors and screenshots so I know what to look for? As for the UI I might be able to improve it as well but I don't want to dedicate too much time to it.

Also the translation probably came from Stigmata on SVSComics. The guy is responsible for most of these MTLs and the conspiracy alot of you like to talk about with NTR and MTL is probably because Stigmata likes NTR and likes to "translate" them? Just my guess.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
But The file i downloaded only contains www folder?
Just copy paste "www" folder into the game's folder, and overwrite if asked. Also make a backup of the game before doing that just in case.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I will take a look at the game and see if I can fix the problems like I generally do. I just need to know exactly what is wrong. People are mentioning the progressions system being completely open? Do you mean all the options are available? Can I get a list of all the errors and screenshots so I know what to look for? As for the UI I might be able to improve it as well but I don't want to dedicate too much time to it.

Also the translation probably came from Stigmata on SVSComics. The guy is responsible for most of these MTLs and the conspiracy alot of you like to talk about with NTR and MTL is probably because Stigmata likes NTR and likes to "translate" them? Just my guess.
You might want to take this as reference for the game's UI.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
You might want to take this as reference for the game's UI.
It all depends on how bad things look on the inside and if I can determine what the game is supposed to look like. Your screenshot of the UI should be enough to allow me to reverse engineer it slighty. I do not like to use other people's work when doing fixes though so I probably won't bother with the code of the ULMF partial but rather see what words they used and go from there.

Reactions: HOLYJEE
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes