RPGM Abandoned Infinity Dungeon 3D [Alpha v0.4b] [ZachyTemp]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Sticky Banner.png

Overview:
This is the story about a very poor man who barely had a house. Then, walking around Adreim's Kingdom
streets he overheard an old legend about a treasure locked up deep inside a dungeon; a treasure so
valious you wouldn't even want to sell it. This treasure was the Infinite Stone, a powerful orb that
would grant the owner a single wish. There were not limitations about the power of this stone, so you
could even destroy the universe with it.
This is when our protagonist embarks on a new quest for the search of this stone, in order to be the
richest person ever.
But, will he be able to overcome the dungeon dangers?

Thread Updated: 2020-02-07
Release Date: 2019-03-26
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 0.4b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Screenie 3.png Screenie 4.png Screenie 5.png Screenie 6.png Screenie 7.png Screenie 8.png Screenie 2.png Screenie.png

Last edited:

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
sounds familiar...

yeah, this too...

Obvious plagiarisms aside, the cg looks good enough, but 47 MB are way too little, even for a 0.1 alpha
Whoa, I didn't notice until you told me. Actually, I'm not a fan of Marvel, so I didn't do it on purpose lol.
And yeah, the file size is 47MB. It's kinda big to me, actually.
So how many enemies are there? Blue, Green, Red and Queen which means 4?
There's 5 enemies, three common, one boss and one rare.

Harleshade80

Nov 16, 2018
I think you're safe. Just stay away from a large purple man having to have a finger (or other appendage) in each of the girls to activate the Infinity Stone's power. Then again that does have potential for a good scene.

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw and Zachy

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
it not hard, it more like pokemon some attack are super effective like, blue slime is weak to blowjob and same red and purple
Hard to get into, not hard to play bud. Just wasn't really having fun nor feeling like the combat was fun. I didn't have issue with difficulty and stopped at the second number puzzle because wandering around an area looking for clues wasn't worth the time for a gameplay loop I didn't find fun to begin with.

If an opponent stops your attack and there's nothing you could do to stop them from stopping your attack. You often feel like you're at the mercy of whether they decide to stop the attack or not at random.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Hard to get into, not hard to play bud. Just wasn't really having fun nor feeling like the combat was fun. I didn't have issue with difficulty and stopped at the second number puzzle because wandering around an area looking for clues wasn't worth the time for a gameplay loop I didn't find fun to begin with.
Numbers in between are 0 and 3, beginning and end are 2 and 9, if i recall correctly.

colascage

Nov 24, 2017

If an opponent stops your attack and there's nothing you could do to stop them from stopping your attack. You often feel like you're at the mercy of whether they decide to stop the attack or not at random.
As much as I appreciate BF or any kind of game that has eroge part of its combat I have to say the combat is extremely simplistic. It's literally your basic RPG Maker game and I think it's fair to say that people get tired of it. Hopefully the creator spices it up by making it unique.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017

Well, enemies can stop your attacks if your level is way too low. I'd recommend to have a level higher or equal to your actual depth number.
Anyways, here's a little guide about that:

• Blue Slime: Lv. 2
• Green Slime: Lv. 4
• Red Slime: Lv. 6
• Mimic: Lv. 8
• Slime Queen: Lv. 10
As much as I appreciate BF or any kind of game that has eroge part of its combat I have to say the combat is extremely simplistic. It's literally your basic RPG Maker game and I think it's fair to say that people get tired of it. Hopefully the creator spices it up by making it unique.
Hmm, anything I can improve?

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Well, enemies can stop your attacks if your level is way too low. I'd recommend to have a level higher or equal to your actual depth number.
Anyways, here's a little guide about that:

• Blue Slime: Lv. 2
• Green Slime: Lv. 4
• Red Slime: Lv. 6
• Mimic: Lv. 8
• Slime Queen: Lv. 10

Hmm, anything I can improve?
Hey thanks for guide for finding the enemies. For starters, maybe you could make it possible to skip the BF animations? Sometimes sitting through a somewhat lengthy animation can be a bit of a bore. Pls take no offense, Im just offering an opinion and I think this game has great things coming for it

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hey thanks for guide for finding the enemies. For starters, maybe you could make it possible to skip the BF animations? Sometimes sitting through a somewhat lengthy animation can be a bit of a bore. Pls take no offense, Im just offering an opinion and I think this game has great things coming for it
It's not a guide for finding the enemies, it's a list of the recommended levels to fight each enemy. You won't be able to find Mimic normally, since she's on a secret zone (there's zones with fake walls).

And yeah, I'll add an option to skip BF since it's annoying even to me :)

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I would recommend making it so the enemies found upon the base path give you the appropriate amount of XP to make you the level to go through the depths appropriately without grinding. I explored a lot of the depths and found 1. I was running out of HP because in the first shop I thought there would be a second shop and didn't spend all my money on hp potions as I should have. 2. That exploring became less and less advantageous as my health got lower.

EDIT: And personal preference, I'd like different game over screens for losing to the different enemies. I'd also prefer they have at least two different attacks, perhaps mocking or shy dialog depending on the enemy. Also it was a real disappointment to find the red slime and have it give me oral. The thing I've been forcing on the blue's since I met them. I was expecting the theme of outercourse was going to be, handjob, thighjob, footjob. But hey, that's just me.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes