RPGM Abandoned Infinity Dungeon 3D [Alpha v0.4b] [ZachyTemp]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hi everyone! I would like to say that I am retaking this project and will soon post a "reimagined" version with a new protagonist and mechanics! In case you are interested, you can keep track of my progress on my Patreon page.

Patreon post:

It will be different in some aspects (such as the shift from 3DCG to 2DCG), but it is essentially the same game!

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Hi everyone! I would like to say that I am retaking this project and will soon post a "reimagined" version with a new protagonist and mechanics! In case you are interested, you can keep track of my progress on my Patreon page.

Patreon post:

It will be different in some aspects (such as the shift from 3DCG to 2DCG), but it is essentially the same game!
I'm glad you decided to try again despite the tragedy, hope it goes well!

Reactions: Zachy

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Any word from the big guy? Been nearly a year since his last update on patreon....
The game is still being worked on! Currently, the game is in its closed-testing phase, and after releasing a brief demo to a few testers, I am now carrying out some quality of life and overall design improvements.

However, my progress is very slow (as usual) due to my employment situation (working two shifts, basically from 7 AM to 10 PM). Regardless, I try to allocate as much time as possible for game development, especially on the weekends. I'm sorry if I'm not working as fast as I once did, but I assure you that the game is still slowly taking shape!

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
The game is still being worked on! Currently, the game is in its closed-testing phase, and after releasing a brief demo to a few testers, I am now carrying out some quality of life and overall design improvements.

However, my progress is very slow (as usual) due to my employment situation (working two shifts, basically from 7 AM to 10 PM). Regardless, I try to allocate as much time as possible for game development, especially on the weekends. I'm sorry if I'm not working as fast as I once did, but I assure you that the game is still slowly taking shape!
You have all the time in the world pal
Do not overwork yourself please
Overwork means dying and we are not a necromantik sect here to revive you for developing more FREE nice stuff

AmcordovaJr

Apr 26, 2022

All good man! I just wasnt sure what your current status was is all, was hoping you were at least still alive lol.

Reactions: Zachy
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes