VN Ren'Py Infinity: Love or Lust (Q&A, Development thread).

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
main_menu.png

Hey everyone!
I want to share with you the news about my upcoming game. In this topic I will publish the latest posts, previews and progress.

Overview (not final, just some plot explanations):
You have to take the role of a man (the main character) who lives with his daughter all his life, giving all his strength and love for her safe living, to make her happy.
Amy (daughter) appreciates your concern and, no doubt, she considers you an example of a real man. Her love and care in your direction is not in doubt.
All 19 years, since the birth of Amy, you have tried to devote to her. But at the same time, you did not forget that you should get a promotion at work in order to provide a comfortable and carefree life for your small family in the form of two people.
A couple of months ago, you finally got a career promotion. After becoming a director of one of the major marketing companies, you decided to move to the capital.
2 months of living in a new city were unforgettable. But one day you realized that something unnatural was happening in your everyday life.
Once again waking up on Friday morning, you felt a strong feeling of deja vu. It took you several days to put the facts together - you got into a time loop.
Every morning you relive Friday. Having overcome the panic, you understand that you need to do something.
Perhaps you have been given the opportunity to make Amy really happy. Maybe this is a chance to finally open up to your emotions and decide how much you love your daughter and what kind of future you want to see with her.

Gameplay:
As you understand from the description, the plot of the game is built on a time loop. What does it mean? - you will be limited to one day (Friday), which will be repeated an infinite number of times.
The day will consist of four stages: morning, afternoon, evening, night.
You will have two main directions - love or lust. Each of the directions will have many paths, with a huge number of events. Based on your choices and actions, you will earn points, thereby opening new events.
Despite the fact that events occur in a time loop, your daughter will change her attitude towards you depending on your actions. Depending on your choices, Amy will remember some events, from which her personality will also change. And who knows, maybe one day you will be able to completely change your life.

This will not be a sandbox game. Just VN with loop and choices.

What the updates will look like: First of all, I will expand opportunities for players. In the first versions I will add the following events - maid-Amy outfit, Pool and ping-pong events. After that, I will add more choices and events that will depend on your stats.

Walkthrough and players feedback: .

Genre: Male protagonist, incest, oral sex, sleep sex, vaginal sex, handjob, multiple endings, pregnancy, voyeurism, teasing, anal sex, masturbation.
Not all tags will be implemented in the first version!

Sorry, but there won't be an android version, since I can't test it (I have phone, but not for games).

My sites: , , .
From time to time I will add new progress information and new previews. Thanks for your attention!

Last edited:

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Scenes: 100%
Renders: 50%
Renders (quality fix): 30%
Script: 0%
Plot, ideas and plan: 100%
I will add more new previews in a few days.

Reactions: Reifon

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
The plot isn't very original but i'll follow the thread and see how it progresses

Good luck!

Reactions: CreaSou

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
The plot isn't very original but i'll follow the thread and see how it progresses

Good luck!
I decided to start with a not very complicated idea in order to pay more attention to the gameplay. The main focus I want to make on the amount of content and events.
Thank you!

Reactions: DanThaMan

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Renders: 100%
Renders (quality fix): 100%
Script: 0%
Added 1 new preview (more will be soon).

Added more info in the op.

Last edited:

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Renders: 100%
Renders (quality fix): 100%
Script: 40%
Added new previews (more will be soon).
I made a new main art, but will post it in release day.

Next time I will post when the game will be done. In a few days I will add more previews (8 in total).

CreaSou

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2021
Hello!
Some news from my SS - .